Recent content by Paul Sullivan

1. Paul Sullivan

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Say 10 minutes? (so around 6:45) The boys have asked me to try and rev the crowd up just before the intro, so that's the plan.
  2. Paul Sullivan

Something like that, yeah. Probably not 'Sweet Caroline though' :cool:
  3. Paul Sullivan

That's hindsight for you right? Win and it's genius. Lose and, well... It got a great reaction on the night, which tbh is my job description. I stand by it lol.
  4. Paul Sullivan

Steelers .....

I'm reminded of a line used by Mr Simms at one of his 'evening's with' in a January / February event a few seasons back. He was talking about end of season awards nights and said Coventry had theirs in November. Karma's a right bitch.
  5. Paul Sullivan

Food and drink not aloud?

My reading of the post on the Devils site was that the checks are in fact for security, but having to cope with those sneaking in food slowed down / hindered this and therefore the request to not bring in outside refreshment was made. They aren't checking for food. Our security team are...
  6. Paul Sullivan

With respect, how would I know what songs everyone knows? :)
  7. Paul Sullivan

If you're going to this game, it would be fantastic if you could be in your seats a little early. We want to build the atmosphere as much as possible pre-intro (not with a video) and get the Red Army fired up ahead of face off. The boys really want us to get things going, so any vocal / clap...
  8. Paul Sullivan

Steelers lose again

Couldn't agree more. And with Chris. (Times change, eh boys? :D) We were circling the drain due to serial entrepreneurship and mad hatters. They have a stable business, many resources, an owner who wants them to succeed but do it on a stable financial platform, and a loyal and passionate...
  9. Paul Sullivan

Perceived Arrogance

If that chant upset anyone, I'll lay good odds they weren't anywhere near Block 17 in the old WNIR when Squirt, Gethin, Wildthing and I were in our pomp. That REALLY would have upset them :p
  10. Paul Sullivan

4pm Faceoff ...

I have no idea how they got their tickets, but are they not the potential Season Ticket holders of the future?
  11. Paul Sullivan

4pm Faceoff ...

Attendance today was 2924. Not exactly empty. I thought the atmosphere was actually better today than yesterday, the second period was electric and the last few minutes of the third was superb. We just nearly sold out a Fife game (most of which were sold before Fife were on Fire), the day...
  12. Paul Sullivan

Scarlett

Appreciate that mate. But if you donate in ticket sales time, you get tickets. Text me what you would like to donate and I will put you in the next raffle. Trust me, you want to be in that one... And a massive thank you from all of us.
  13. Paul Sullivan

Stars Vs Devils - Wed 3 Oct - League

Pacha reminds me a lot of G, and I don't say that lightly - by that I mean you know whatever team he has, wherever you play, you can't take a night off against them. With the budgets he has worked with I think he has done very well. They will take some scalps this year imho.
  14. Paul Sullivan

Scarlett

For those not on social media - we sold 500 £2 tickets in just over 5 hours today. Utterly unbelievable. We have more to come very soon... Thanks to any Inferno member who supported the raffle. Draw at 7pm tomorrow on facebook live.
  15. Paul Sullivan

Scarlett

Hi all. The UK Charity Allstars are starting a fundraising campaign today for Scarlett's family. They always support Ty Hafan and never ask for anything but things like funeral costs mount up, and we'd also like them to be able to create some more great times in celebration of Scarlett. First...