Recent content by Ocko

1. O

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

You’ve named one game he hasn’t turned up in… (in your opinion, I didn’t think he had a bad game). His record in the playoffs in the previous 2 seasons was one of, if not the best on the team.
  2. O

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Odd you’d say that considering he’s been in the top 10 for play off points in 2 of the 3 seasons he’s been here.
  3. O

THE FINAL

Our PP was 2nd best in the league. A 25% PP isn’t AWOL. That’s decent. The narrative that our PP isn’t good is fake news.
  4. O

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

What competitive organisation trying to sell tickets and build excitement is going to say that? I’m sure most teams put out the same PR every year. They probably do intend to compete for trophies, the reality is that is more difficult than it seems. If you were a bookmaker, before the season...
  5. O

No idea. Maybe, along with Todd, they are closer to the team than the rest of us and see how the team was coached and managed. How he was as a leader. You’re asking an impossible question that only those involved within the club would know.
  6. O

Belfast are owned by the same company as the rink so don’t pay a penny. Average over 6k fans per game, pretty much double the income. (They have 3 full time assist coaches!) Sheffield, according to their own press release, have their best ever aredeal. They average over 7k fans a game, 4k more...
  7. O

When ticket income is king, where do people realistically think we should end up? I think too many of you were spoilt during the Andrew Lord years. We play in the 5th biggest rink; we will never be able to spend what Sheffield, Nottingham and Belfast do, soon Glasgow will catch up too. For as...
  8. O

I’d hate to see what the 8 teams who finished behind us are saying.
  9. O

Carruth

What do those coaches and GMs know anyway?! Dont they know 20 stone Tony from block 13 said he can’t defend and stats mean nothing (whilst on his 3rd rollerover).
  10. O

Sheffield v guildford

Looking clueless and no game plan is a bit harsh. It was a good game, Sheffield just had a bit more quality but the flames stayed with them for 50 minutes. You don’t stay with the best team in the league for that long being clueless and without game plan. You haven’t got much of a choice but to...
  11. O

Looking for a Martin Game Worn

I’ve got one I’d sell for the right price. White jersey from 2015/16 season.
  12. O

Carruth

Import goalies like Carruth are 10 to a penny. He’s just another mercenary who’d never heard of the Devils until we offered his agent the most money and probably won’t bother to check how we’re doing again either. I don’t understand grown adults obsession with him.
  13. O

Myers retires

Is he a good coach?
  14. O

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

We’re 2nd in the league and on a 9 or 10 game unbeaten run. Are you ok?
  15. O

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

I doubt it. Games are sold out weeks in advance. Walk ups don’t exist in Cardiff.