Ocko's Recent Activity

1. Ocko replied to the thread Ladies night !.

Depends who you ask.... Former player Devin Didiomete would probably give you a very different answer to the vast majority of family...

Jan 16, 2018 at 6:44 PM
  2. Ocko replied to the thread Josh batch & Craig Moore?.

Craig Moore is still limping quite badly, I'd be surprised to see him again this season.

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:16 PM
  3. Ocko replied to the thread Ladies night !.

The less it's mentioned the better, it's cringey that people actually want to go. Bet the players wives love sending their partners off...

Jan 15, 2018 at 9:43 PM
  4. Ocko liked august04's post in the thread Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - League 14/01 @ 18:00 - Chat/Updates.

Can we sign Gleason Fournier to a new multi year deal now please? Watching him play at the moment is worth the entrance fee alone.

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:19 AM
  5. Ocko replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - League 14/01 @ 18:00 - Chat/Updates.

Interesting points mentioned about Benti's hit. Happened too quick for me to be certain. How people can be so sure it was clean amazes...

Jan 15, 2018 at 8:19 AM
  6. Ocko replied to the thread Giants v Panthers.

I would've preffered Panthers to take both wins really. I think they're out of it, but Belfast by virtue of the amount of home games are...

Jan 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM