Recent content by Nott Simpson

1. Nott Simpson

MNL

If there is anyone interested in hosting MNL in tandem with myself and others please PM me and I can talk you through whats needed
  2. Nott Simpson

MNL

Auto inputting would be very dangerous as over the years i have needed to edit texts especially from non regular texters. Fans have their favourite players who can do no wrong whilst they will vent their anger with gusto at others THEY believe are underperforming or should t have a taxi...
  3. Nott Simpson

MNL

Home games are not a problem its the away games that cause problems. If it wasnt for a small group of travelling Devils fans and help from opposition fans MNL would have collapsed years ago
  4. Nott Simpson

MNL

What Chris says is correct, it has become impossible for me to give full time commitment to MNL. I would have been forced to step aside 2 seasons ago if it Russky had not come on board. He has already commented that he cannot devote as much time as previously. I had planned to spend the early...
  5. Nott Simpson

Forum Upgrade

Thanks Dave got rid of the black
  6. Nott Simpson

Forum Upgrade

James I agree with Wannabe2 I find RED on Black nigh on impossible to read
  7. Nott Simpson

Ice time tv

Are we sure Icetime TV is continuing?
  8. Nott Simpson

Hands up

That was a short 2 weeks
  9. Nott Simpson

Those not coming back

Martin Lindman was an incredible D man who started his pro career with the Devils and then played in the DEL & SEL with distinction for many years
  10. Nott Simpson

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I saw Hunter Shinkaruk play for Utica Comet s when he was sent down from the Canucks
  11. Nott Simpson

Adam Comrie (D) has been tranfereed to Flagerfurter in EBEL from Utica Comets. The two way D man with 302 AHL games & 46 goals would have fitted the bill for Devils. Maybe Stevie Lyle can have a word with is old foe Robert Esche (Comets owner) if the have a spare D for us
  12. Nott Simpson

Talking to a family friend in Utica last week was told a Comets/Canucks player from last seasons roster was Europe bound. He was unable to confirm as the Comets roster for next season will only be filled after Canucks finalise their roster although interesting the Comets have signed players from...
  13. Nott Simpson

NHL's first Cardiff born player

Now Nathan becomes the first Cardiff born player to win Stanley Cup
  14. Nott Simpson

GB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST

GB were seeded as the bottom seed as they were only promoted last season. Next season they will be seeded 15 and I believe they will be in the same group as the Silver and Bronze medalist in this years championships starting next week
  15. Nott Simpson

Devils v Flyers - Sat 7 Apr 2018 - Play Offs S-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

I am sure I read somewhere that the BBC are actually taking the webcast feed so keep your fingers crossed