Recent content by nix24

1. N

Jon Pelle

Looking for Pelle Gameworn jerseys to add to my gameworn collection. Anyone know of anyone who might be interested in selling any? If so please PM me. Cheers.
  2. N

Devils v Giants - 10/09 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Yes same here. Devils had ample chances on the powerplay and didn't manage to create anything from any of them. I'm very pleased that the Giants have a team this season who won't be pushed around and bullied like they were so many times last season.
  3. N

Elite League hit Welsh Club after run of losses

Surely can't be true!!!!!
  4. N

For Sale

Bobby Robins Gameworn Belfast Giants home jersey. Plenty of wear. Any interest pm me for more details. Thanks.
  5. N

Gameworn Jersey for sale

Evan Cheverie Belfast Giants 08-09 Gameworn Jersey for sale. All reasonable offers will be considered. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  6. N

Giants V Manchester

Giants deserved the win and won it fair and square. Manchester were by no means a weak team last night and gave the Giants a really tough game so to say that yous lost because of the early flight over, too many games in a short space of time and players on antibiotics is totally wrong. Giants...
  7. N

Wanted

Still looking. :(
  8. N

Wanted

Ok thanks. :)
  9. N

Wanted

Cardiff Devils Halloween Gameworn Jersey 07/08 - Any player. Anyone willing to sell or knows anyone who may be willing to sell please pm me and let me know. Thanks. :)