Recent content by NathanG

1. NathanG

Play off

Get a dodgy stick. You'll save so much on subscriptions such as Viaplay, Netflix, Sky Sports etc
  2. NathanG

Parking

If you park in Morrisons and the game goes into OT or for whatever reason you overstay.. cover your registration plates upon exciting. Just don't forget to remove whatever it is you've used after you've exited. Anything to save yourself a parking fine.
  3. NathanG

Retro Night Jersey...

I don't have twitter anymore so can't read the post. Have they come out and said they won't be selling these as replicas? Quite disappointing if so
  4. NathanG

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 21st Feb 24 - FO 19:30

What is this monstrosity? Haha
  5. NathanG

Devils vs Blaze - League - 9th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Glad the the situation with the jerseys was resolved. Good win too. Excellent Friday night.
  6. NathanG

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

From memory haven't we played a Croatian KHL team (Shoane Morrison played for them) and a German team called Kreffeld Penguins? It's always good to test yourself against teams from other leagues. I much prefer that to playing Steelers, Cov etc in warm up games
  7. NathanG

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Third place again. Won one lost two.
  8. NathanG

Goal under review on the buzzer
  9. NathanG

Carruth

I'm gonna go with a strain of right adductor
  10. NathanG

Just looked it up. Belfast hosted it in 2018-19 and came second. The Kazak team couldn't enter so the CHL board offered it to Belfast. They'd won the league that year anyway so we were offered it as league runner up.
  11. NathanG

Am I right in saying that if we finish second, there's a chance we could get the CHL spot, if there's one on offer this year. The Kazak team won't be able to enter it due to the logistics
  12. NathanG

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Yes I'm sure they'll be absolutely no march for the infamous Soul Crew haha
  13. NathanG

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

It's more or less done and dusted after the first period of game 3
  14. NathanG

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Hardly anything to play for now until April. We could probably coast and still get to the playoffs. Whether we make it to the finals weekend is another thing
  15. NathanG

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

4 games left this weekend. I'm just gonna go enjoy the hockey with zero expectation. Much easier that way