Recent content by Nathan.t

1. Nathan.t

Devils v Storm - Sat 1 Apr 2017 - Championships 1/4 F - 1st leg - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Can anyone help I'm looking for 2 tickets. Not sure how to create a separate post on how I can ask. Thank you .
  2. Nathan.t

Giants v Steelers

Sorry my phone was must have been playing up. Still 0-1
  3. Nathan.t

Giants v Steelers

2-0 now
  4. Nathan.t

Hi mate Could I possibly have these tickets ?

Hi mate Could I possibly have these tickets ?
  5. Nathan.t

WANTED: Old Sticks

Are then any hockey teams ( where I don't have to be able to Ice skate ) anywhere near cardiff Rhondda area ?
  6. Nathan.t

Champions!!!!!

Appenrtly 5 shots from steelers in the last 2 periods. That's enough about them, we were immense
  7. Nathan.t

Hi mate if this is still up for sale I'm willing to give you £40

Hi mate if this is still up for sale I'm willing to give you £40
  8. Nathan.t

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Hahaha Thanks for your help guys. I've emailed the club on the off chance. I'll let you know how I get on. Fingers crossed.
  9. Nathan.t

I'm a single dad and a season ticket holder. Normally I bring my son ( he's 4) to games and buy him a ticket and he either stands between my legs or sits on my lap. I obviously got my 1 ticket but I'm gutted now I wasn't able to get 1 for my son. Do you think the club would mind if he came in...
  10. Nathan.t

Capitals v Devils - 26/02 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

4 point weekend. Great stuff. I promise if we win the title I'll buy SOHB tickets again next season.
  11. Nathan.t

Shirt off his back

That's me done with 50/50 and SOHB tickets. That wasn't good at all. But another game closer to the league title.
  12. Nathan.t

Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Does Belfast have a forum like this?
  13. Nathan.t

Had my call around 11am this morning. Can't wait now. Really fancy us to do the biz too