Recent content by Murlow

1. M

NHL 2K10 On xbox 360!

Hey, I've had this game for a while but am struggling to find people to play with online (that aren't just ruining me for fun anyway!) Anyone on here got and interested in giving me a game??
  2. M

Inferno t shirts?

I'd be interested in Getting an inferno t-shirt or hockey jersey! Can never have too many hockey jersey's (unless you own a squeeler's one!!!)
  3. M

uni glam ice rink

I'm at the uni and would be very glad to have the devils come and promote themselves a little up here, I've managed to get a few of my friends coming down to games whenever they can, and i know other people who are trying the same. But if we could get some promotion for them up here it would...
  4. M

The star... a step to far?

Itis the writer's fault, as it alwayd is with journalism they have a responsibility to verify their information before publishing it, if they choose not to then they are at fault and deserve to have a libel case tqken against them! Irresponsible journalism is a serious issue, this isnt the only...
  5. M

Swimming Pool Parking Supporting The Devils?

Have to admit i do agree that the tarmac car park is far more convenient, but i will still be joining you behind the tent on boxing day when i go to watch the devils get revenge on the blaze!!
  6. M

Are we too 1 dimentional?

While I am sorry to have seen Romfo go, I don't think defence is the issue, the last game i managed to get to was our home loss to the blaze, and I can honestly say I thought we outplayed them for large portions of the game but our forwards just could not get goals! Our defence was hardly weak...
  7. M

Swimming Pool Parking Supporting The Devils?

I have to say that I will gladly be parking behind the the tent, and so should more people if we had more people parking there regularly maybe we would have had a better chance at keeping Romfo, it's a small amount from us but it adds up!