Recent content by MMcC

1. M

20/21 Squad

No Lordo news is good news!
  2. M

CHL draw

I'd say it's a difficult draw for the Devils but not but it's still a different entity to Frölunda, who really deserve to be put in a different bracket in CHL terms, even if they don't top SHL every year. Frölunda are able to keep a lot of their top players for a few reasons - they can pay...
  3. M

20/21 Squad

Attached - Tranlastion (not-Google translated) from the German. The final paragraph has nothing to do with Bownsy except to say nothing had been confirmed. The original article was dated 4th April and nothing has emerged since, although perhaps I wouldn't expect it to have given the global...
  4. M

Rumour mill

Here's are some translations of the German ("Austrian") articles in circulation on Lordo! Hockey-News.info article - it's not google or literally translated, as you lose some meaning and emphasis. They derived this from a rumour article in the "Kronen-Zeitung" which is the biggest Austrian...
  5. M

Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

They really made too much hard work out of picking up those two points tonight! Considering the Devils vastly superior skating and skills it really was a shame to be let down by some poor positioning and lackadaisical puckhandling on really innocuous defensive plays. I sympathise with Reddick...
  6. M

Devils vs Clan - 15 Sept 19 - League

New Devils fan adding my piece: McNamee's history isn't any guarantee of his projection in the EIHL. He's taken a slightly less conventional path to minor pro hockey via the Canadian University system after Major-Junior and whilst putting up points in the decent DEL2 (DE) and Metal-Ligaen (DK)...