Recent content by Mikey Ware's Fists

1. M

Hockey Kit For Sale

I have the following for sale - All in Excellent Condition: CCM Vector helmet size L - used for 3months - £20 http://www.prohockeyequipment.com/image ... helmet.jpg Bauer Supreme Shin Pads 14" - only used for 3months - £20 (they are the £36 bauer ones in the link)...
  2. M

Cardiff Devils ENL division 2 Trials

Good post - especially for the boys who are thinking of going to the ENL trials - don't want to go putting off future stars by slagging them off before they start!!! :twisted:
  3. M

Cardiff Devils ENL division 2 Trials

any ideas on the numbers expected at all the trials? Do the ENL2 boys get automatically picked for next season or do they have to attend the trials aswel?
  4. M

Uk Forum Charity Weekend 2010 - IN CARDIFF

How many spaces are left? On the website it only has the Captains down on the roster so far...?? :?
  5. M

Romfo's leaving the UK sale

Good luck mate - what Hockey kit have you got going?
  6. M

Summer Hockey.

Yup it was. As it was only our first game we were a bit all over the shop with positioning etc & were missing a few D men who's Registration hadn't gone through!! Plus the Demons had their strongest team out. Not taking anything away from them though as they are a well drilled/talented team! I...
  7. M

Uk Forum Charity Weekend 2010 - IN CARDIFF

Sorry a bit new to this. Am I right in thinking that you have 4 teams & people can just register to play with a team while raising money for charity? :) Or am I completely off the mark? Sounds good Cheers
  8. M

Hockey Kit For Sale

I have a few items to sell with a few more coming in the next few months. Adults Size 11/12 CCM Skates. Used and have scuff marks etc but more than suitable for a cheap pair to learn in. - £30 CCM Blue Helmet with full face cage. I would say this is a size Medium. Only used a handful of times...
  9. M

'Play The Game......'

Yea im coming 2nyt mate......I will cu down there!
  10. M

'Play The Game......'

Ok cheers mate thats brill. I know the Devils are playing this week so any ideas when you are training over xmas??
  11. M

'Play The Game......'

Hi Every1, A newbie to the site so hi first off :) Not sure if this is in the right place...sorry if it isn't. Looking to start Hockey again after a good few years out. Have seen the 'Play The Game' sessions that go on down the rink so wondered what they are like? Anyone here having a go at...