Recent content by MikeWare's DeathGlare

1. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Reminded me of our run and gun hockey team from two years ago. Don't worry about the score until it gets to crunch time.
  2. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Good period, two teams battling with the goal going to the panthers. Not many clear cut chances with their goal coming from a broken play + us hitting the bar. Stream quality is poor though, I've watched quite a few icetime streams over the last few years (so know it's not normally this bad)...
  3. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Parisi

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/tom-parisi-quits-devils-playing-game/ Not good news
  4. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Goals conceded!!

I think this game was supposed to be a warm up game for the chl, from the style of game called by the refs and even the inclusion of power breaks into the periods. Plenty of pre season passing from us, looked a little sloppy at times especially when trying to play our way out of danger instead...
  5. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Ice time tv

and we're live..
  6. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Give me semi-informed optimism over relatively unfounded pessimism anyday. I've been back just over two years and in that time we have been the final boss of british ice hockey, we've won things we haven't won for a long time and did pretty well in europe. If we were less succesful or had a...
  7. MikeWare's DeathGlare

CHL Draw

taken from chl email: "I’m Andrew Lord, Head Coach of the Cardiff Devils. Last year we went into the unknown in our first CHL season. Now with our second straight Elite League title behind us, and the experience of last season’s games, I am hugely excited about another European adventure. Any...
  8. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Monday night

richardson and two joeys so far as well as pope Very happy with having these four back
  9. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils v Flyers - Sat 7 Apr 2018 - Play Offs S-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

Was going black screen now and again during p2, but is totally crashing all the time for me during p3
  10. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Awards night

Posted on twitter: this vid?
  11. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils v Blaze - Sun 1 Apr 2018 - Play Off 1/4 F - 2nd leg - Fo 6pm - Chat/Updates

Hmm, dunno I've been getting bad gateway/database errors for last few minutes. I'll try shift refresh n see if that sorts it. Seems ok now, must have been a glitch in the matrix
  12. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Devils v Blaze - Sun 1 Apr 2018 - Play Off 1/4 F - 2nd leg - Fo 6pm - Chat/Updates

Anyone else having a problem with the icetime website? It was working earlier I know as I purchased the webcast.
  13. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Blaze v Devils - Fri 30 March 2018 - Play-Offs 1/4F 1st leg- FO 7:30 - Chat?updates

Before the Devils came out the DJ played the muppet show theme. As for the game I was pretty happy, we seemed to start slow offensively but our hitting was up there with our most physical games this season. As the game progressed we seemed to continue our physical play but with more of a...
  14. MikeWare's DeathGlare

Champagne moments

Most of the ones I can think of have already been said, but think there was a awesome faryna pk solo that ended up with a standing ovation from the crowd in one of the games (can't remember opponents, sorry).