MikeWare's DeathGlare's Recent Activity

1. MikeWare's DeathGlare replied to the thread Worst devils player ever.

Todd Gillingham for me, as my great nan would have said "That man is all mouth and no trousers"

Dec 13, 2017 at 3:13 PM
  2. MikeWare's DeathGlare replied to the thread Nottingjham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 9 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/updates.

highlights: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Dec 11, 2017 at 11:26 AM
  3. MikeWare's DeathGlare replied to the thread Nottingjham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 9 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/updates.

Now we need to get rested up as much as possible, get guys back if at all possible because we've now got 5 games in 8 days coming up.

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  4. MikeWare's DeathGlare replied to the thread Nottingjham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 9 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/updates.

Squeaky bum time :) edit: Awesome, regulation win against the panthers after the vic last night. Sorry to the panthers fans that were...

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:12 PM
  5. MikeWare's DeathGlare posted a new thread.

Hall of Fame

So there has been some mention of this with the lease takeover, so here is a place for us to suggest possible hall/wall of famers and...

Forum: Cardiff Devils & EIHL chat

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:21 PM
  6. MikeWare's DeathGlare replied to the thread Drummer.

Hey, I resemble that comment :) Maybe I would have picked something different if i'd known that some of the goofy usernames were sock...

Dec 9, 2017 at 5:50 PM
  7. MikeWare's DeathGlare liked Drawn_to_ice_hockey's post in the thread Cardiff Devils drawings.

This week's drawing is of Matthew Myers and it's the first good drawing I've done of him!...

Dec 8, 2017 at 10:09 AM