Recent content by Mick Chambers

1. Mick Chambers

For book collectors in our sport.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/COMPLETE-WORKS-Compendium-Nottingham-Panthers/dp/B0BN21JM9W?ref_=Oct_d_otopr_d_279475&pd_rd_w=hxD3N&content-id=amzn1.sym.cd45a2fa-f85e-4c71-9991-61ca44477962&pf_rd_p=cd45a2fa-f85e-4c71-9991-61ca44477962&pf_rd_r=5NBD2KGVZ9486YVBBM4A&pd_rd_wg=hUErj&pd_rd_r=c9c81a50-74d2-449...
  2. Mick Chambers

UK Ice Hockey - Its history and competition winners

Now £13 but you still save £2....the 8th best selling 'Winter Sports' book on Amazon. Thank you https://www.amazon.co.uk/UK-Ice-Hockey-history-competition/dp/B09CRY4B7D/ref=lp_279473_1_4
  3. Mick Chambers

PayPal me £12 to spikc2004@yahoo.co.uk - friends and family. Leave name and address. I will order an 'Author Copy' and post on to you.
  4. Mick Chambers

MODS - I have a new book out (my fifth) called as per the title thread and hoped that (as with Nottingham and THF) you'll allow me to give some publicity to it as it refers to hockey in general unlike my other books. That Cardiff (Welsh) fans may be interested to know of it...
  5. Mick Chambers

Final

Hi, What a great offer. But have been contacted by your Media team and so will be making an arrangement over the phone tomorrow to have one sent on Friday when they arrive. Just came on the PC to see Fie Adolfsen and your offer of help. So many thanks and have a good end of the season, less...
  6. Mick Chambers

Final

Same as last year. Is there a Devils fan going that may be able to get me a programme as I save these? Maybe buy yours off you at face value plus the postage once you have read. Would be much appreciated. Maybe I can do something in return. Mick (Nottingham) spikc2004@yahoo.co.uk
  7. Mick Chambers

Tonights game

Got to ask this guys, where is your Sunday game result, review, chat?
  8. Mick Chambers

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Just one last request if you guys can help. As I have no GRS from your home game this Sunday (spikc2004@yahoo.co.uk if you can help) can I ask if anyone knows the following re Panthers stats only. What assists were made against our Nottm scorers - one source suggests Rheault for the first goal...
  9. Mick Chambers

Keep it on a full bottle and throw it .
  10. Mick Chambers

In a word, yes. Probably details on the governing site?
  11. Mick Chambers

Pre season

You mean if it's a 'spare' import? Thus over a normal games quota of players....Good question, I assume so.
  12. Mick Chambers

Pre season

Your correct, I noticed this after posting...also regards the two young guys (Tetlow/Kelsall) who bench for us.Hazledine not there tonight? Another of the youngsters.
  13. Mick Chambers

Pre season

All our guys are in chaps. Nottingham's Kovacs the last to be here I understand. At worst perhaps one short if any. New coach, new ideal etc...so hopefully a good representation of us this seaon. On a personal note can anyone help me with a copy (or how to get one) of the game sheet (or as near...
  14. Mick Chambers

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Good stuff...though are the club in full control of what happens as regards your meetings as they innitiated the interaction? Here the new Supporters Trust was devised by fans and all they want to do is have dialog.Nottingham see this as an attack on their clopsed shop. Therefore the originator...
  15. Mick Chambers

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

After my request I have found someone to help out. Actually should have one in the post right now. Thanks to Terry Hunt and Wanabe2 for suggestions/reply. Still no reply from Cardiff's office and that is sad.Did get a reply from Belfast team though they could not help which is at least an effort...