Recent content by michelle3girlsgym

1. M

Devils Vs Belfast- Sunday - Feb 24th - 6:00pm - Chat/ Update

Re: Devils Vs Belfast- Sunday - Feb 24th - 6:00pm - Chat/ Up Batchy wasn't on the Ice after the game he was talking to his sponsor Chris on the side, Stu had Batchy shirt on, on the ice. He's going to Docs tomorrow to get his knee checked x
  2. M

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday- Nov 18 -6:00 pm Chat / Updat I totally agree it was disgusting 2 individuals booing there own team, I can assure you it was nobody in block 3 just a few individuals at the back of block 2!!
  3. M

Ben's Bowling Night - Monday 8th October

Gutted wish we were going, forgot to book!! :|
  4. M

Crazy Changes at Nottingham

Acording to his twitter page he is not deciding his future for a while as he was under contract until next year so he has to figure out whats best for his family!! I would love to see him in a devils shirt!
  5. M

Devils Aviod Rugby Clash - 17 March

Sorry but I'm not a rugby fan, I'm a Cardiff Devils fan and our family of 6 can't make Tuesdays , 3 girls already have sport and young firefighters commitments so unfortunately we won't be attending the game now the fixtures have be changed for RUGBY..... Not HAPPY :cry: :cry: :cry:
  6. M

online ticket booking

Yes the Hull game is a group on game.
  7. M

Elite Away Games - 3 questions

My Husband and I took our 3 girls on bobs tours 3 times last season all the games were to Nottingham. The girls are age 8,10 and 13 they play bingo and Bob buys sweets for the children, as prizes. There is always a great atmosphere on the bus and the girls love it:)
  8. M

All the "panic the rink might close" threads combined

Rink to close the end of the year Has anybody else heared this, i was driving in my car and they just said on Capital Radio. What else can go wrong in the off season!!!!
  9. M

Steelers sign Colt King

On Twitter about Colt King Rapid City Rush claiming @steelershockey signing Colt King has not yet signed a contract with the Steel City club. web • 08/06/2011 20:21
  10. M

Devils Playoff Finals shirts

Im sure it said on ebay at the bottom of the details about the shirts you had to print off a COA. Go back on your ebay and check it out.
  11. M

Echo fail...

Matt Myers is from Cardiff, you would think they would do there research!!!!!
  12. M

Challange cup final

Nottingham winning at the moment on aggregate 4-3 with 5 mins left in the second period.