Recent content by mgnewp

1. M

Forum Upgrade

Is there a way so that the page navigation also appears at the top of the thread. It’s a pain that it always goes to the 1st post on page 1 and have to scroll right to bottom to get last page button?
  2. M

Condolences to Steve King and family

Sorry for your loss and thoughts are with you at this time. From what I read your father was a great man Kind Regards Mark
  3. M

Final tickets wanted

Are you still looking?
  4. M

Playoff Final weekend and final only available to sell

Ticket for the Final is still available
  5. M

It's block 13 row M It would face value £41 Dm me with a mobile number if you wish to progress this further offline
  6. M

The 1x weekend ticket has been sold. I still have the 1xFinal ticket available. Reply if interested and also dm me
  7. M

Hi rob I have dm'd you about the 1xweekend ticket
  8. M

Hi I have the following available to sell face value due to drop outs on trip: 1x weekend (semis and final) 1x final only Please dm me if interested Mark
  9. M

Holding my hands up..I was wrong

Bryce Reddick At the start of the season I had kittens every time he iced in terms of him jumping into the play too often and staying there for too long and the pressure that put the team under when it went wrong which to me seemed a lot. Now whether this was a case of bad judgement or trying...
  10. M

Andrew Lord interview on Radio Wales ....

It is an excellent interview, interviewer was engaging and I think brought a lot of Lordo's personality out. Great PR for the club too
  11. M

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

What I meant was that if the organisation were stretch targeting 1 win that game would have been it. That 2-0 lead was exactly what would have been needed. The unforced errors then hurt our cause. We were able to generate chances against this team and thus if a tighter game just might have been...
  12. M

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

We might have lost anyway tonight but I found a couple of things really frustrating : 1) Several of their goals were caused by unforced errors by Devils players - if this had not happened the game would have been a tighter affair and then who knows 2) Devils were over playing at times and needed...
  13. M

HC Davos v Devils - Thurs 24th Aug 2017 / 7.45

That was a hard watch and I'd hoped we could have kept it tighter but I was riveted. HCD did to us what we try to do in our league but to the max and for a full 60. Their power play is lethal and they know how to make the most of home advantage re ice size etc and creating an effective screen...
  14. M

Ice Guardians - Cardiff Premiere Oct 27th

the ticket has been sold
  15. M

Ice Guardians - Cardiff Premiere Oct 27th

Spare Ticket For Sale I have a spare ticket for sale for tomorrow nights showing, just want what I paid for it £10.15. If interested Dm me to make arrangements. Assuming this might get busy so apologies in advance I will only be responding to the person actually buying the ticket. I will post...