Recent content by Meridian

1. M

Panthers vs Devils

Anything to back this up?? Or your usual "I was told by someone"
  2. M

What’s your take on this

I think this is why a lot of people find issue with you mazzoak, you do post sometimes decent opinions but you're so quick to just slag off the devils/management or as you have just said Jump ship
  3. M

We look after our players!

I think we will see him warming up in some games towards the end of the year but not actually play
  4. M

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Totally agree with this! To the point if owners were having that much interference on how we play i imagine the coach would be annoyed! Look at football as an example where people moan about owners picking teams etc!!
  5. M

Definitely! Although I thought we gifted the panthers a few too many opportunities! There was an open goal back door they missed before we went one up
  6. M

I'm not going to make this personal as it will ruin the thread, I'm just curious because you always seem to have a go at the owners/lordo. To me from the previous owners has been absolutely amazing! They listen to the fans and engage and genuinely want the best for the devils! Yes we wont win...
  7. M

Honestly it's getting boring, are you a previous owner who has been slated? You're coming across quite bitter to the current regime when personally I feel they've brought success and made us challengers. I dont think they have ever said we will win every trophy every year. I do think they have...
  8. M

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

You seem to have a real disliking for the owners/lordo, any particular reason?
  9. M

Meland leaves the Steelers

I think its throughout the year, think its 13 imports can ice (14 this year) and up to 20 imports signed by the club throughout the year. Think theres something different again for goalies although this is going off memory as I cant find the eihl press release
  10. M

I think the limit comes into play next year, think this year is pretty much unlimited but happy to be proven wrong
  11. M

Ah right with you now!
  12. M

Not surprised about what?
  13. M

Meland has left the Steelers to return home, some comments on twitter have said he is leaving to become a dentist (dont know how true that part is). Steelers fans seem genuinely upset he has gone. Could be a big loss for them!
  14. M

Devils Vs Stars - 12 Jan 20 - League

Does anyone know how long Martin is set to be out for? Isnt in the lineup again tonight and wondering if anything was said in the Q&A for people that were there
  15. M

Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.

Looks like they're announcing a new signing today as well!