Recent content by Mazzoak

1. Mazzoak

GB

If that’s true, l hope it’s an upgrade to Carruth, that’s Bowns out, I rated Bowns at the time he played for us & criticised the work load.
  2. Mazzoak

GB

Carruth not returning, without Knowing who we’ve signed at this point seems like a massive mistake.
  3. Mazzoak

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

The last Council meeting gave a deadline date of September 2022 to complete the purchase.
  4. Mazzoak

As far as I’m aware Greenbank hasn’t fully completed the sale to the Council, it’s still under feasibility & viability studies as the Council won’t complete until it can provide evidence that it is self financing. The Council isn’t prepared to subsidise the IAW, Greenbank is in the same...
  5. Mazzoak

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Would be known as Todd the killer Kelman.
  6. Mazzoak

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Shouldn’t this be discussed in the rumours thread then…….
  7. Mazzoak

GB

All great experience for our guys, just hope they take that, as it’s going to be a tough 2 games.
  8. Mazzoak

In response to this This is a business like any other, players are employees and there is nothing wrong with a player coming because it suits his business ambitions.
  9. Mazzoak

Thats why l didn’t single out monetary value, increasing next seasons offer & package was the best terminology l could think of to cover a range of things. As any employee being in an organisation that is rewarding and enjoyable & obviously that means retaining their worth for the coach and...
  10. Mazzoak

I wish people would understand professional sports isn’t a loyalty club, they go to the place that offers the best package. A player wanting to come to the EIHL may contact several clubs, cherry pick the best, obviously he will play the best he can as he’s already looking to increase next yrs...
  11. Mazzoak

Roath Park Lake, when it freezes, it’ll match anything Belfast got, the ducks are trained to retrieve pucks………
  12. Mazzoak

5 coaches needed

Perhaps, but as you just wrote, it’s a completely different environment to coaching in the USA. You know that, l know that, so………
  13. Mazzoak

Panthers on the up.

Their passionate fans with a long history, newish rink, it would be foolish to not have investors into the club that want success.
  14. Mazzoak

5 coaches needed

I wrote ”Doesn’t always translate into success” and “ if it did Lord would’ve won the treble every year”. l can throw that back as if you’ve not done your due diligence and employed a passionate coach. We go back to Todd’s comments regarding Skalde not being the 1st choice and Lord dropping us...
  15. Mazzoak

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Then all the teams should’ve took a stand, you can’t run a hockey league if there are only 2 teams playing. I’m more convinced the gentlemen agreement wasn’t broken, it’s easy to sell to fans, as EDS, if l remember right, and many other fans said why waste your money buying tickets if your not...