Recent content by Mazzoak

1. M

Devils Vs MKL- Sun 16 Sept - CC

Passed the rink about an hour ago, coach with MKL just turned up.....
  2. M

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

So So close. Torn between is it worth watching in the hope one team has an off night and we steal a win, is it a great experience for our guys to keep getting beat or is it a great spectacle to watch and improve our players game. Personally it’s great that fans dedicate that much time and...
  3. M

Devils Vs SC Bern - Sat 1st Sept 2018 7.15 - CHL

That result could have easily gone either way. We seemed to trouble them in stages throughout the game, to which they couldn’t sharpen up and respond, l guess difference in styles meant it looked scrappy and disorganised. If only they’d had their top scorer and we had Parisi. To have that result...
  4. M

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Absolutely agree. It’s becoming tiresome. Everyone has an opinion, nobody has the right to impose that opinion as fact. We all see games, players, performance differently, there is no right or wrong opinion. We also have to account for the sentimental opinions, sometimes it’s hard for people to...
  5. M

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

Not sure one NHL star defenceman is enough to prevent 26 goals in 6 games across all lines, certainly not in the CHL. I guess Davos players will be happy to go back to the bar this yr.
  6. M

Friendly games

It’s been stated previously that pre season is financially important because there is no EIHL fees involved, so more profit. Reducing this impacts the clubs finances.
  7. M

Game Night Parking

So much for the best fans in the league, if it’s proved that some have urinated in public, parked on residents street, parking bays etc, left rubbish then a ban should be immediately placed. What impression of Wales is this giving to our owners, honestly Todd must have the patience of a saint...
  8. M

Parisi

There is a lot of assumptions being thrown around, I’ve read mental health issues, I’ve read he’s selfish, I’ve even concluded and voiced my own opinion, which could be way off, but l can’t help thinking his love was more to do with the money & fame NHL stardom would have brought than actually a...
  9. M

Parisi

What’s the story behind the club that messed him around and his rough couple of years in the AHL ? I ask as this may give an insight into his character and question why him. Maybe he’s just trouble........
  10. M

Parisi

I’m surprised this has happened this way, I’m also not surprised. Look he’s a young guy, he’s just left one of the greatest leagues in the world and was facing a year in a city he’s probably never heard of, going to a Uni that let’s face it hasn’t a great ranking and a small capacity rink in...
  11. M

Parisi

Simply viewpoint, hear it goes, won’t the lines be dictated by the individual opposition we face throughout the season rather than the same combination each game.
  12. M

Game Night Parking

I’m neither missing the point, over complicating things or just trying to argue. I’m pointing out that this is not Bristol Zoo or Uzbekistan. There are a few financial, permission and business issues that need more than a two minute phone call and a guy in a hi vis on a game night. Wilcox House...
  13. M

Game Night Parking

Ok. They manage it, place ANPR and charge £10.50 an hour to use it, high price because it’s a temporary car park as the land is subject to sale and implementing managed car parking costs money......you gonna use it then.