Mazzoak's latest activity

• Mazzoak
    Mazzoak replied to the thread GB.
    If that’s true, l hope it’s an upgrade to Carruth, that’s Bowns out, I rated Bowns at the time he played for us & criticised the work load.
  • Mazzoak
    Carruth not returning, without Knowing who we’ve signed at this point seems like a massive mistake.
  • Mazzoak
    The last Council meeting gave a deadline date of September 2022 to complete the purchase.
  • Mazzoak
    Mazzoak liked moggy#9's post in the thread GB.
    A 5:1 loss against one of the top teams in the world, well ahead of us in the world rankings really isn't that bad. I'd expect a bit...
  • Mazzoak
    As far as I’m aware Greenbank hasn’t fully completed the sale to the Council, it’s still under feasibility & viability studies as the...
  • Mazzoak
    Mazzoak replied to the thread Carruth on Two Ales Podcast.
    Would be known as Todd the killer Kelman.
  • Mazzoak
    Shouldn’t this be discussed in the rumours thread then…….
  • Mazzoak
    All great experience for our guys, just hope they take that, as it’s going to be a tough 2 games.
  • Mazzoak
    In response to this This is a business like any other, players are employees and there is nothing wrong with a player coming because...
  • Mazzoak
    Thats why l didn’t single out monetary value, increasing next seasons offer & package was the best terminology l could think of to cover...
  • Mazzoak
    No good. They might be able to retrieve pucks but are useless at working laptops.
  • Mazzoak
    I wish people would understand professional sports isn’t a loyalty club, they go to the place that offers the best package. A player...
  • Mazzoak
    Roath Park Lake, when it freezes, it’ll match anything Belfast got, the ducks are trained to retrieve pucks………
  • Mazzoak
    Mazzoak replied to the thread 5 coaches needed.
    Perhaps, but as you just wrote, it’s a completely different environment to coaching in the USA. You know that, l know that, so………
  • Mazzoak
    Mazzoak replied to the thread Panthers on the up..
    Their passionate fans with a long history, newish rink, it would be foolish to not have investors into the club that want success.