Recent content by matthedevil

1. M

3 Cheers for wannabe...

This is getting stupid so what im sure if some young girl was picking rubbish up she coulda been new everyone makes mistakes cant fault wannabe for telling her to move but im sure he didnt want an appraisal thread for doing it and practically get accused of assaulting the girl
  2. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

Agreed :)
  3. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

Was it the same person last night ?
  4. M

matchnight stewerds

Glad your ok and got to see the rest of the game that gas and air seemed to take the pain away from you :)
  5. M

Devils v Giants - 07/11 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

ill cry if alonso wins i cant stand the guy :)
  6. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

Fair enough im not saying it wasnt worth it just working out the wages roughly next thing is would the club allow collections for it? Also why not collect under the inferno so lucy would infact be employed by the inferno ?
  7. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

25000 would be alot thats about 400 a week after tax definately something to look into though :)
  8. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

If half the people give a pound then it should work ok would have to have enough people to help collect and two people to be in control of finances im sure it could work out the reason i said 2 is could open a bank account that needs two signatures to withdraw money maybe lucy herself could...
  9. M

NHL11

Cant stand ps3 but anyone on the 360 add me mathewwales17
  10. M

Where is Lucy Fur?

Wouldnt anyone be intrested in doing a whip round at games to make it a full time job im sure we could raise a good amount of money top pay for it ?
  11. M

who has Impressed/Disappointed you so far this season

ive been impressed with matzka more and more every game like you said never see a sloppy pass from him :)
  12. M

who has Impressed/Disappointed you so far this season

dont think russky was slagging of players at all matzka was meant to be our most exciting signing of the summer but i think pelle is outshining them all :)
  13. M

Camera Flashes

. No chance of me doing that lol