1. M

Washing a red shirt?

all our shirts are washed on a cold wash or colours will run
  2. M

Wales Internationals

And Jason Stone, James Manson
  3. M

Devils vs Dundee Stars - Tuesday 20th 7:30PM Chat / Updates

Re: Devils vs Dundee Stars - Tuesday 20th 7:30PM Chat / Upda its impossible to clean ice by hand ! yeah you can clear snow off it but you cant lay the water needed for nice smooth surface
  4. M

Signed Sacratini Shirt - Pictures Added

ok last drop £75 any takers before i put it elsewhere?
  5. M

Anyone fancy it ????? open to reasonable offers!
  6. M

After Match Skate 23-12-2011

Not normally on a week day normally the Titans are on after games
  7. M

last chance £100
  8. M

£115 ono anyone p+p extra
  9. M

Still availabe ideal Xmas present open to reasonable offers
  10. M

Re: Signed Sacratini Shirt still available open to reasonable offers must go asap
  11. M

Where have our fans gone?

concidering i work at the rink and the guy with the small child (my son) came in at 4p/m with myself i do find it hard to believe and i was actually there end or debate not once did we say she wasnt in her chair all im saying is the guy with the baby certainlly didnt take the chair !!!!as he...
  12. M

any problems with the seating arrangement please feel free to come see myself in person (i dont bite) sure me or jason the head steward can assist you !
  13. M

if you talking of the big guy over towards the zamboni side its acually my son who was asleep and they were there from well before doors opened as i was working along side them? think facts need to be checked before people go accusing others !
  14. M

im sure if you would have asked a steward they would have got you a chair there is plenty there? And i think you will find the gentle man was there long before the lady arrive and did not take her seat as i actulally got the seat for him from thee bar end !
  15. M

Re: Signed Sacratini Shirt £150????? open to any offers