Recent content by MA18

1. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Were many players in our league (especially Brits) the ‘finished product’ at 22?
  2. M

At least one of the names you’ve rumoured to be going isn’t and Myers hasn’t retired.
  3. M

Same. Not happening anytime soon.
  4. M

Neither are going to happen.
  5. M

At least one of those definitely incorrect.
  6. M

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Sanford: Yes Martin: Yes Cox: No Ully: No Arniel: Yes Barrow: Yes Alderson: No Busch: Yes Crandall: Yes Waller: Yes Brandt: Yes Davies: Yes Duggan: No Pietrinero: No Donaghey: Yes Rymsha: No Crawford: Yes Wilde: No Mosey: Yes Richardson: Yes Batch: Yes Bowns: Yes Wall: No.
  7. M

Parking

Toys R Us carpark is run and staffed by CCC and I’m sure they make a decent amount of money from it over a season. The stewards do give a ticket when you pay, I presume that more to figure out how much cash they should bank a night not to police the carpark. It wasn’t to bad when CCC was...
  8. M

Parking

Ridiculous. If the events were the same time and if the pool do indeed have ‘ownership’ of the car park then understandable. As most Devils fans turned up around 6 onwards while the Gala was coming to an end and thinning out and the unlikely event of anymore spectators or officials turning up...
  9. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

So the velodrome isn’t stupid but the lack of parking should the council not get it right will be?
  10. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

What makes the velodrome stupid?
  11. M

Rumour mill

Noticed that. Can’t see him being back, he’s been pretty poor unfortunately.
  12. M

£8.50 ????

Elevens - Gareth Bales bar opposite the castle.
  13. M

Rumour mill

Zzzz
  14. M

Carruth

I’ll respond again….That’s the thing with opinions, all got one and allowed to different. I’m sure he’ll be back next year. I think we’ll change at least 2 if not 3 other D.