MA18's latest activity

• M
    MA18 replied to the thread Myers retires.
    Devils in the detail. He’s retired from GB. He’s very happy in France and in no rush to retire all together…so I’m told.
  • M
    MA18 liked pjj365's post in the thread Parking.
    If that's the pool car park then it leaves canoeist without a car park which is surely not the intent - proof if needed that it is a...
  • M
    MA18 liked KatrinaW's post in the thread Fans' Forum.
    Absolutely wrong opinion about the aim of our Fan Forum. We want to give fans the opportunity to meet with us and ask those burning...
  • M
    Yep. He looked completely lost on a few occasions. Easy to critique from my seat, I can’t skate well enough to even think about doing...
  • M
    Some awful calls. I don’t understand how one ref stood on the play can be content with a challenge but the ref in s different zone can...
  • M
    MA18 replied to the thread 2024/2025 season ticket.
    As I said in my post earlier, there are always gremlins with these things. I’ll give the guys a few days to sort them out before I...
  • M
    MA18 replied to the thread 2024/2025 season ticket.
    I’ll bump my gums about renewing my three STs every year but in reality I know I’ll give it a few days for any gremlins in the system to...
  • M
    when your extra free game costs £60 ...
  • M
    Don't understand why current St holders gotta pay.25.00 on top to set up admn for direct debit when it's already in place .
  • M
    MA18 replied to the thread Devils TV question.
    I definitely agree there needs to be more perks for the ongoing commitment of Season Ticket holders - I’ve had three for the last I...
  • M
    MA18 liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Devils TV question.
    The one thing I would like to see is season ticket holders being able to use the VIP entrance when it’s raining, and big queues, this...
  • M
    MA18 liked Diablo3's post in the thread Devils TV question.
    Because season ticket holders don't get much for the commitment to all home games, and it will be easier to administer. Take tonights...
  • M
    The problem is the hotel prices for the out of towners like ourselves. I can't justify £500 for a hotel room when I could get a week or...
  • M
    MA18 liked Ocko's post in the thread Cup semi.
    Nowhere near this team from 16/17 for me: Lord Martin Mo Benti Ulmer Doucet Haddad Myers Asselin Brine Bordeleu Batch With Kearney as...
  • M
    Wise move, he didn’t play well last night and butchered a few chances.