Recent content by Lisa Guildford

1. L

Latest rink update

Come and see for yourselves. :Pickle :Banana :o :shock: Do you want to be one of the first Cardiff Devils to set foot on the site of the new home of the Cardiff Devils, Ice Arena Wales? The CDRA are delighted to announce that, through Ice Arena Wales, we are giving 20 people the...
  2. L

Latest rink update

There is quite a detailed timetable being constructed to include those parties who currently use the ice and any new developments planned. Management are working hard to ensure that the right balance is achieved for all users to have the opportunity for ice time, public sessions to be held...
  3. L

Summary of CDRA Fundraiser events for July and August

Agreed John, I will struggle to completely enjoy the coming season unless everyone is paid in full - including one of our 2014/15 players.
  4. L

Summary of CDRA Fundraiser events for July and August

Evening All (as Katrina says!) Just a reminder that the CDRA have a BBQ on Sunday July 20th, 2pm at St. Peters RFC, off Newport Road. Please come and help us to raise funds for 2013/14 players who played so hard for us all season, even on times when, on occasions, they weren't paid. Life is...
  5. L

CDRA Fundraiser Sunday 20th July

Agreed, and that's what we have to contribute to the 2014-15 season and onwards!
  6. L

CDRA Fundraiser Sunday 20th July

The CDRA are delighted to announce - from monies raised from Cardiff Devils' fans last season Dan La Costa has received over half the money he is owed :Pickle :Banana
  7. L

Red Army Food Bank

We are collecting for families and single people in need. We are asking fans to please bring their donations to the sales desk on November 17th and November 24th in line with the suggestions in the following article http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... nk-scheme/ Thank you for helping us...
  8. L

Teddy Bear toss ?

Air the Bear is taking place on December 8th at Dundee Stars game. CDRA and Cardiff Devils have worked with Mac Faulkner to find a home for the bears :) When the first Devils goal is scored throw your bear in a bag to save it getting wet, please!
  9. L

Supporters club reincarnation version 666

Interestingly the Committee naturally evolved and was in no way preset. Previous CDSL committee members had the opportunity to get involved and some did. We are looking for more input and I m confident that anyone who really knows us knows that we have integrity and the best interests of the...
  10. L

You aren't t wrong :) we are just waiting for ideas from members about what they want to fund.
  11. L

Quiz night Wednesday 10th July

So Wannabe2! I may just be that person :) Although I m not clever :lol: You will definitely do, consider yourself in. Excellent :)
  12. L

Although I m not clever :lol:
  13. L

So Wannabe2! I may just be that person :)
  14. L

Support comes in many forms, not least the vocal support on match night, or the hard working behind the scenes support to ensure things happen. We are not intent on solely providing fund raising support, to do that would undermine what it takes to be a supporter.
  15. L

Our vision is simply to be the voice of the fans and the extra person for the teams by giving the support collectively.