Recent content by lets go joe

1. L

nihl game

:P considering the elite devils train on a daily basis, and are a full proffesional team on an off the ice, how can the n.i.h.l. compete when they train for just 1.5 hrs a week, plus working daily or studying, well done to them for the commitment showen last night, 1st game as a team.
  2. L

Grinding the Rumour Mill - ENL Devils ?

maybe this should have happened at the start ?, talk to the players first, then if there are problems at least there is time to iron them out , to many bodies pulling in opposite directions ? shame as other e.n.l. sides have started signing players :DWD
  3. L

Cardiff Satans ENL2 at home this Saturday

is this the final game for e.n.l. 2 ?, looks like they will be no more, also questions hanging over e.n.1 also, if this is the case thank's boys for years of great entertainment,, :cry:
  4. L

Hayes and Cuddihy make All star team

got to agree with CHEVY on this one, i think lyndon may have been held back on certain things as e.n.l.1 has allways been cudds baby, hayes well deserved but i'll be suprised if he get's called up to elite, maybe cudds has taken enl as far as he can over the years, every year the leauge changes...
  5. L

ENL Devils v Romford Raiders - 24th March, 7PM Face off

got to agree with u guys, line 1 struggled big time, totally outplayed and we could not compete physically, diden't look like scoring even on 5 on 3 pp, why did stoney come off ?, some guys looked half interested the others overplayed, as mentioned brabs had a stormer, we need to keep possesion...
  6. L

CARDIFF ENL DEVILS V INVICTA DYNAMOS

7-2 loss , i heared they played well , why can't we travel with a full team ( again ) had this problem 2 seasons ago, we can show with a full team that we can compete with the top teams, a tough place to go so i admire the 11 guys that went, playoffs around the corner , lets have a big finish...
  7. L

HOCKEY AT THE BBT TONIGHT

drew 3-3, good game, cardiff scores, steve newton, josh haslam, alex williams, i think haslam plays enl 1 ? is he allowed to play both, looked well comfatable on the puck, :P
  8. L

ENL Review and Invicta Preview

apparently cardiff skated out to shaun the sheep, nuff said :evil:
  9. L

Deacon ended up in hospital after being elbowed whilst talking to the ref, no way are we a dirty team, if cudds called it a day good for him , player safety, on the dynamos forum it says that £5000 has to be paid to the club to cover loss if the visiting team refuses to complete the game, is...
  10. L

i think there were fights breaking out everywhere, we had to deal with the players, fans, trying to get at the boys, allways a tough place to go ,think the ref lost control in the end, think it ended 3-1, goal by Haslam, :x
  11. L

ENL Roundup and Streatham Redskins Preview

got the win in the end, got to agree 1st 2nd period poor, streatham got there lead by passing the puck, we seem to have to many individuals looking for points to-night, something i aint seen for a while, :DWD
  12. L

fixtures and a bit of news , thats it ?, :cry:
  13. L

why have we not got our own website ? other teams have pictures, player bios etc, this team play great hockey and some great results, it would be nice to have a website for all this rather than relying on face book etc , 4 months in cmon, give the boys some exposure, ;)
  14. L

Rumours - Whats in a name ?

bob or ragan ?, bob loved the devils, ok things went sour but the team was priority, ragan hanging on hopeing to get the rink tender 2nd time around, not good vibes coming out of the devils org, :(
  15. L

ENL Weekend Preview 26th & 27th November

lost 10-4, think it might have been 2 2 end of 1st,