Recent content by Leecalaway

1. L

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! 3 IN A ROW !

Give me a Hell give me a yeah!!
  2. L

Playoff Weekend

So, for those who can’t make the trip (including me due to work) Premier Sports have Giants v Dundee at 2:30pm and Devils v Guildford at 7pm. However, it doesn’t look like they will be showing the final on Sunday. They currently have live NASCAR on Premier 1 and live Rugby on premier 2. I’ve...
  3. L

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

Fairly evens right now. 10 mins in at 0-0
  4. L

Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

Let’s get this back to the hockey and main topic of this thread. Here we go, after attending the final home game last night I’m now sitting here watching the live stream in hope of Nottingham. Have to say for me, after 18 months away, it’s been an amazing season which has seem me visit every...
  5. L

Music

This was actually briefly used for the 2009/2010 season just before we began using our current (albeit slightly different version with The Contender theme) theme
  6. L

Music

My personal opinion, Sully does an amazing job. Our intro and goal horn are the best in the league. Fits the Devils very well. Plus the timing of the goal horn from goal to face off is impeccable. Keep up the good work Sully
  7. L

Any Update?????

Hi guys, I’m in the entertainment industry and run events. It’s an absolute nightmare at the moment with constant changes and cancellations. From what I’ve been told for within my industry is that there will be weekly reviews. As of right now, any events after next Friday go forward as...
  8. L

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Gotta love Carruth. Well if you need a job done……… hahaha
  9. L

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Servers have clearly been refreshed so let’s all enjoy the rest of the game. Fair play to all the guys at IAW who are under immense pressure.
  10. L

Ready to Burn Premiering tonight

Yea I just found it, it's Brass Bonanza. That was the only one I didn't have. Finally managed to find out all the goal horns and intro and reproduce them myself (for personal use only of course). I think this is such an important part of the whole hockey experience. I'm my opinion, The...
  11. L

Ready to Burn Premiering tonight

Fantastic production. Great watch after watch most games from 1986-2020 during lockdown. Quick question: does anyone know the name of the song used as our goal horn during the grand slam win (the olympic sounding goal horn)?
  12. L

Sunday Ticket v Dundee

Hi all, I have a ticket for this Sunday (12 Dec) game against Dundee Stars but unfortunately can no longer make the game so I'm hoping to sell the ticket for maybe £15. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks
  13. L

Flames Vs Devils - CC - 27th Oct 2021

Looking forward to heading to Guildford Spectrum tomorrow. Heading down alone as my 2 mates who were coming with me have tested positive so are in isolation. They are trying to sell off their tickets. If there is anyone here that would like them please send me a private message. Cheers guys
  14. L

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 17th Oct 2021

We also have to remember the guys have had a gruelling schedule over the last week: 5 games in 8 days, and thats not including last weeks trip to Finland. The next game is next Sunday against the Storm so the guys now have 7 days with no games to rest up and concentrate on training and...
  15. L

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 17th Oct 2021

Let's not hang these guys out to dry yet. They are still gelling as a team. Remember (including the pre season) we have 9 wins and this will only be our 3rd loss. These guys also have a CHL win as well which is huge. This happens, it's sucks but we get up, brush ourselves down and move on...