Recent content by Kristoff

1. K

Carruth

Who else is looking forward to seeing Carruth back in Cardiff? I can't bloody wait.
  2. K

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

14. is a huge issue, zero interaction and support from the devils.sinnce way before covid. But I imagine the Jr Devils ice payments are the Devil's /Rinks biggest outside income at around 80-100 grand a year
  3. K

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Perfect words. The disconnect from the team is huge. If you don't care for a player or feel part of the club, how are you meant to fully support the club. Got asked yesterday, who's your favourite player? I couldn't answer,and it's not because there was to many to...
  4. K

Just listening to the PR interview, finally some passion from someone wearing the so called badge. He keeps mentioning Tired. I am just wondering do we have a qualified sports and nutrition person on board? Probably more valuable than the computer stat guy? When we were at our strongest we...
  5. K

Inside Cardiff Devils Episode 4 ?

Have I missed the latest episode of inside Cardiff Devils? Or has it been pulled
  6. K

So accountability, pulled players up that were not giving 100% God we need that mentality right now.
  7. K

Could coaching structure or lack of be an issue. PR is clearly knowledgeable but does he have decent on ice support with no assistant? We have the computer stat/NM bloke but is that it? Love the Carruth chat, he is a born winner and we won't see his likes of standard NM until Bowns hangs up...
  8. K

Definitely, access to the main gravel car park is a right off tonight. Fingers crossed the arena has the super soaker out tonight and tomorrow to sort
  9. K

Josh Batch,

You said we have worse import D at the club than batch. A name would be nice
  10. K

Josh Batch,

Name and Shame
  11. K

Josh Batch,

If this thread was about an import playing as Batch is He would of been canned 2 seasons ago.
  12. K

Josh Batch,

What was the question
  13. K

Josh Batch,

Thoughts this season?
  14. K

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Definitely felt different in the arena last night. Most fans have had enough. The lack of fight and effort on the ice was definitely felt throughout. It was like we have given up on the team. They couldn't be bothered so why should we waist our energy supporting. Sad times. Interested to see...
  15. K

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

Have the days of retribution or standing up for yourself gone? First period,batch got flattened,got up sheepishly and watched Cox get nailed for a penalty,nothing. Bowns got run through, nothing.