Recent content by kingmo19.1

1. K

Could this come processional

You’ve had a bit of a mare my son, but hey-ho, happens to all of us from time to time. Don’t let that deter you from posting.
  2. K

Moral of the thread, don’t count your chickens before they ..........
  3. K

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

Not sure what’s happening but obviously something isn’t right at the moment - Or has something changed we are not aware of? I’m mystified how quickly we’ve gone from looking an excellent side to a darn god awful one.
  4. K

The original poster has gone very quiet !
  5. K

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

Missed the game but just seen the score 2 minutes ago on EIHL site. 1-8 ???????? WTF IS GOING ON ?????
  6. K

Evan Mosey Signs

Good signing, proven EIHL player that gives us options - well done Lordo and the owners.
  7. K

Ben Blood

Bang!
  8. K

Devils Vs Flyers - 7 Nov - League

One person who has contributed a quote to this thread knows absolutely nothing about ice hockey! Zilch, nowt, nadder! In fact, I'm wondering if it's some sort of Chillie tribute act.
  9. K

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

Are you Reddick in disguise????? :):)
  10. K

Clubhouse bar

Nottingham have got it spot on ..... nice picture around the walls of the artists who have played there, but also pictures of speed skaters and ice hockey. They've covered all bases. We've covered no bases - that's why it looks sterile and naff.
  11. K

Jeez, I've read some tripe on here in the past but the latest getting rid of Bownsy takes the biscuit! GB Goalie - as good as the imports in the EIHL. Let's not forget, he's the last line of defence, if he's getting exposed, maybe look a little further forward as to why that is happening.
  12. K

Devils Vs Blaze - 3 Nov - League

Good win for Blaze - and Stewart (with the shadow of Lord Thommo lurking in the background!!!!!!!).
  13. K

Ever since we had that 4pm face off it's all gone pear shaped !!!!!
  14. K

Clubhouse bar

Until it's personalised it'll always feel like 'Rent a rink' to me.
  15. K

Last player!

Completely agree with that. Lordo might be guilty this season of recruiting a team that is 'too strong' for the league. Beating everyone week in and week out could get a little tiresome after a while. Fans after all want to see close and exciting games. So Steve, with that extra $$$$$$...