1. K

GB

Relegation looming large!
  2. K

New 22/23 roster size

Full time Hardwood sounds painful :-)
  3. K

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

Impossible, that would be far too early for lunch!
  4. K

Dupont named head coach

After the longest recruitment exercise the world had ever seen last time, this is almost the opposite. Good luck to Brodie. He’s on a roll and the fans should back him to the hilt. He has the advantage of a years worth of EIHL experience under his belt so maybe not as risky as a new coach to...
  5. K

GB

Massive point for GB, brilliant comeback. I wonder if the Bownsey doubters are still thinking it’s a bad idea him returning to us ???
  6. K

New Panthers coach is ….

https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/2402-panthers-appoint-gary-graham-as-new-head-coach
  7. K

I know aswell :-)
  8. K

5 coaches needed

Drop the Devils in it? Jeez, you are deluded beyond all belief!
  9. K

5 coaches needed

Tough one for Todd to call and would probably had been an easier decision had we been blown out in the playoff semi final! Reminds me of Roberto Di Matteo’s stint at Chelsea - went in as Asst Manager, they sacked the Manager (Villas Boas), Di Matteo took over, won the champions league, got...
  10. K

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

No brainier for me - Kozan & Bownsey and regularly rotate them which means we can bring in another import skater. Go for another top Centre alongside Coughler and Goat on lines 1 & 2 and that could be 3 depth lines which will help us if we’re not quite as tight at the back as we were this year...
  11. K

If you're going to charge £50 for a hoodie...

£50 !!!! :) Sounds like a bargain for a cheap cotton hoodie with a load of typo errros!
  12. K

Using Wally’s favourite phrase, the GOAT is going to run amok in the EIHL 22-23 season!
  13. K

New Devils Documentary

well done, good job there.
  14. K

I was walking over the barrage earlier and I saw absolutely no potential new signings roller blading whist eating a subway! A very disappointing day!
  15. K

Play off shirt auction

Madness !!!!!