Recent content by kingmo19.1

1. K

Faryna’s wrist injury

Spot the posters who have never been in a pro ice hockey team changing room! I’m sure if you ask Mr Lord he’d prefer things like this were not publicised.
  2. K

Faryna’s wrist injury

Nothing quite like highlighting a player injury to all the other clubs in the league eh! So they now also know which wrist it is and that makes targeting it a lot easier. Doh!
  3. K

DEVILS INTRO.

We need to up our game! The bar has been raised ever so slightly :):):):):):)
  4. K

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Very enjoyable game tonight - good to see some physicality at the IAW. Panthers definitely the best team in the first 2 periods then BAM ... goodnight! Thank goodness for Joey Martin. Thought he's started the season a bit slower than normal but the man is back and worth the admission price...
  5. K

Happy Birthday Us

Congratulations guys. You've done a great job over the years. Keep it going, I'm sure I speak for all the fans on here in saying it's much appreciated.
  6. K

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Ah, what a thread! We’ve already had a “how do away fans afford it” comment and now a “who the hell do you think you are”! All we need now is a “do you know who I am comment” and it’ll really hit rock bottom! Doh!
  7. K

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

For those having a pop at bownsey i think you need to step back and look at the (much) bigger picture:- Just a reality setter, your beloved Cardiff Devils are nothing more than minnows in the CHL. If you think our guys are going to be matching their opponents you are sadly deluded! Our guys...
  8. K

First league game

Not sure why they see the need to change it (for the worse) at the beginning of each season!
  9. K

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Or is he much bigger than we think and has just swallowed a plane ?
  10. K

Banner raising

Damn inconsiderate of the team to keep winning things all the time - it’ll have to come to an end as there is hardly any space left on the banner zipwire.
  11. K

Parisi

Lots of people jumping to conclusions here - and we have no proof at present whether he's intentionally done the dirty or his heart truly isn't in it. Time will tell. If he retires then he's given us an honest answer (although we'd have preferred to have heard it 3-4 weeks ago). If he turns...
  12. K

Parisi

Was it mike condron who also did this? Didn’t turn out too bad in the end!
  13. K

Parisi

:)
  14. K

IAW bar prices

The bottles are daylight robbery. Come on, £4.00 for a 330ml bottle of Corona. You can get 4 for £4.00 most of the time in Tesco's! Hardly an incentive to have a drink in the IAW.
  15. K

EIHL Predictions ......

Come on, come on, get your predictions in before the first EIHL game as from that point the thread will be in official 'lockdown'!