Recent content by kingmo19.1

1. K

Fife Flyers

Definite upgrade on Dutiaume and Hutchins, but wish he would give his Brits a few minutes of icetime each game. Although they didn’t finish bottom (as usual), it was done playing a full import team which I don’t agree with. Without expanding his Brit depth they’ll always be around 7th-10th as...
  2. K

Parking

Pool ‘traffic police’ still at the entrance to the car park - now with cones! The car park is half empty, so I’m not sure what their remit actually is!
  3. K

Rumour mill

When I saw it that was my reaction too!
  4. K

Rumour mill

Somebody see’s sense and retires the world’s worst logo rebrand!
  5. K

Carruth

Don’t be blinded by the +/- stats. Let’s be honest, as a 1st line D man, a percentage of those + figures can be attributed to goals when he didn’t even touch the puck on a shift when a goal was scored! The + doesn’t actually specify if you were directly involved in the goal, it’s given to all...
  6. K

Carruth

Says it all really. A typical Crawford game, ends up with 0+2 but his awful defensive work costs us a couple of goals so the net effect is Zero ! Yeah looks great for his personal stats, but does nothing for the team.
  7. K

Carruth

The vast majority of our D seem to be frustrated wannabe forwards! I’m all for an offensive D man, but 2 is plenty per team in this league. The others should do what they are paid to do - DEFEND !!!!
  8. K

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

When it comes to defensive work, Cox and Ronaldo have everything in common !!!!
  9. K

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

I think our guys must have had a massive bollocking after last nights shambols!
  10. K

Rory Herman

….. and the gulf between playing junior and EIHL is massive! Maybe 1 or 2 of those make it. The established route that the league did have with the reduced no of imports has well and truly gone, therefore I think that’ll really hit GB hard going forward.
  11. K

Rory Herman

Apart from Kirk, Cade Neilson, Perlini and Conway who else ?????
  12. K

Rory Herman

I fear for GB. I think we’ll be ok for the next year or so then sooooo many players will retire who have served us well I worry where the next group will come from. The majority of the current GB team cut their teeth in the EIHL when the import quota was far lower. These days with it being 15...
  13. K

Carruth

What a coincidence this thread coming to light again …… there I was taking a stroll over the barrage this morning and who should I see roller blading towards me …….. none other than Mr Carruth himself !!!! He was looking very jolly, big smile on his face, commenting that “that’s next year...
  14. K

Rory Herman

If he qualifies as a Brit, it’s a no brainer for me, get him in. Although I like Duggan, I feel he’s not really kicked on in the last 3-4 years and we could do a bit better. He’d be better going to Fife/Dundee and getting more regular ice time.