Recent content by KieronM15

1. KieronM15

For sale 2x Tickets v Panthers 2nd Dec

Messaged you.
  2. KieronM15

Programmes from Saturday

Has anyone got any programmes from Saturday that they would sell? Looking for 2 if possible! Thanks
  3. KieronM15

Other Devils Shirts

PM’d you!
  4. KieronM15

Anyone selling 35th anniversary jersey?

If anyone is willing to part with one, can you message me please. Thanks
  5. KieronM15

Game worn and Replica Jerseys For Sale

Hi, Currently have the below for sale. Images are too big to upload, so if you send your number I can WhatsApp them over. Game Worn - Mark Louis - 30th Anniversary (White) - XL - £180 (Will look at sensible offers) - SOLD Game Worn - Jake Coughler - 2021 White - (Slim fit XL) - £300...
  6. KieronM15

GB Waller Game Worn (Denmark game) SOLD

Blue GB jersey from the GB vs Denmark game. That took place on Sunday 8th May at Nottingham. Size is 2XL (Rhino Sports) Only selling due to it not fitting. Looking for £175. Images can be supplied through WhatsApp. Image files too large to upload on here. Feel free to DM me if...
  7. KieronM15

Riley Brandt and Jake Coughler game worns PRICE DROP - UPDATED

just seeing what people have mate and are willing to part with. If not a price is listed if anyone wants to be interested in buying.
  8. KieronM15

Riley Brandt and Jake Coughler game worns PRICE DROP - UPDATED

Hi, Now priced to sell. Riley Brandt - White, Signed Game worn jersey. £400 - SOLD Jake Coughler - White, Signed Game worn jersey. - £400 Preferably looking at the season just gone for trading. All images can be supplied through WhatsApp as saying too large to upload. Thanks!
  9. KieronM15

Sanford game worn away jersey (signed by team)

I did drop you a pm yesterday bud. Unsure if you’ve had the notification for it!
  10. KieronM15

Game Worn Jerseys

Back up due to no deal!
  11. KieronM15

Black CC - Masi Marjamaki replica - Signed

Reduced to £65