Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Jersey update

Partner called today for shirt ordered 11th Aug and she was told next week but not what day next week.
  2. Kevlar68

Jersey update

Sweat shop or not they got the job done and exploitation or workers goes on in Europe also so who knows. Not only that how do you know it's a sweat shop? Not all textile producers are sweat shops in Pakistan. Also Pakistan is further away and still got them to store by expected date.
  3. Kevlar68

Jersey update

Refund isn't really a good will gesture as due to the delay customers would be allowed a refund anyway as shirt not received within the original delivery date. No excuse really for such a mess, they would have been working with designs and suppliers through the off season and know the time...
  4. Kevlar68

Jersey update

All shirts have been paid for in full up front so IF the shop hasn't paid the supplier yet as a business owner myself i would be asking for a discount per shirt due to the huge balls up and then pass that on to the fan with a part refund, again that's IF it's the suppliers fault. If it's the...
  5. Kevlar68

Jersey update

What brand are the shirts? Is it a small independent company making them?
  6. Kevlar68

Jersey update

If this was a purchase from a sports shop, for example Direct Sports and you had been waiting 6 weeks when told 2-3 weeks EVERYONE would be going mad. Really this just isn't good enough. What happens come next weekend if their still not ready? or maybe not every single top arrives. How come the...
  7. Kevlar68

Online shop

They would have been better off having a counter style with everything on the back wall behind the counter and mass stock under counter like the ones in Principality stadium just for merch, it's not like they sell a huge selection
  8. Kevlar68

Online shop

So is this why bayside isn't updated and just all the old stuff on there?
  9. Kevlar68

Online shop

Same for me as i'm in Greece till November, i buy online but not bothering this year now as all the stuff is to late to be added to shop for me as the stuff i wanted to buy were birthday presents..
  10. Kevlar68

Online shop

Its been really bad this season, shirts launched ages ago and not on there along with new merch and the devils have done the photo shoot for the new merch and still nothing. Must be losing quite a bit of money with how slow they are being, poor management of the site by the shop.
  11. Kevlar68

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

See now this is where the standing section would be good. Having just pockets of fans here and there chanting doesn't really create anything. If there was a standing block that did all these chants it would be much louder just coming from one section as a mass of voices. I like the chants but...
  12. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Again if read properly in context with the whole thread that statement above Solelace84's original post is about blocks 3,4 and 5 going all standing,they also didn't say they were against it, they just said they can't see it happening. To bicker is to argue and can't see an argument just...
  13. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Well you did decide join the thread and people are just giving answers, don't think its bickering, we are just going by answers on this thread that we have seen and no one on this thread has been against it.
  14. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Not seen anyone against it, there are just people who would or would not want to stand, no one has said it's a bad idea
  15. Kevlar68

Standing Area

Think you'd lose many season ticket holders if 3,4 and 5 were used that's why it would have to be where there are hardly any seats taken. They buy those seats because they like to sit behind that goal. If they were changed to standing it doesn't mean those people would still want to be there. In...