Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Is anyone selling a devils helmet w/ Logo?

I have a Joey Martin game worn red helmet but not sure I'm ready to sell it yet, have been thinking about it, will let you know if I decide to.
  2. Kevlar68

Music

Block numbers I can't remember he used to sit on bench side of arena second block away from scoreboard end if my memory is correct as he was opposite the DJ booth where I stood.
  3. Kevlar68

Music

There was a little boy, forget his name but others on here know him, he used to wear Hawaiian shirts to the game and pretend to paddle when the song came on, then he came with an actual paddle and it ended up a Hawaiian shirt, a paddle and a cardboard painted shark that would chase him as the...
  4. Kevlar68

Music

Every game i watch the crowd around the arena in the breaks and my honest opinion about 80% of the music gets a reaction. If you get 25% of the arena reacting to a song then that's enough but if not ditch that song after a few plays, no point flogging a dead horse. Always good to read the room...
  5. Kevlar68

Haddad released by Greenville

Also the fights lasted seconds, very few ended in knock outs and if your looking at head injuries or trauma from knocks to the head a player most probably gets more trauma in a whole game when hit on than boards than in a single fight in a game. Its about the brains movement inside the skull...
  6. Kevlar68

Have you heard this through the rice wine?
  7. Kevlar68

If we're going on that basis he may have Signed a cheque? Signed a guest book? Signed an autograph? Signed on a dotted line? Singed his name across a heart as he wants them to be his baby? but all in mainland Europe of course.
  8. Kevlar68

Nothing coming up on his elite prospects page this morning.
  9. Kevlar68

Devils Sign Valdix

I've only seen him ice twice, once in first period of CHL game and the weekend just gone but not for long.
  10. Kevlar68

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 17th Oct 2021

I myself was only commenting on tiredness with regards to on the puck play, battling on boards and chasing free ice pucks but agreed throwing a hit instead of slowing down will throw teams off their stride, if you've skated a distance to get to a player with the puck at least lay something on them.
  11. Kevlar68

That's very posh. We used to call ours torture chamber, it was an old Victorian green and brown polished tilled bath house, freaking freezing in winter.
  12. Kevlar68

Kevlar is fine, the other 67 Kevlar's aren't members on here. ;)
  13. Kevlar68

I will say this, Mazzoak, i agree with you sometimes and i also disagree with you sometimes, some times you make me laugh as your quite quick witted other times i laugh cause you say ridiculous things, the same as all of us on here BUT please give the Devils fans a bit more respect. Saying...
  14. Kevlar68

100% fitness levels are only at start of a game by 3rd it may be 80%, no player in any sport is 100% for duration of a whole game so tiredness can set in. Players with slight muscular niggles can still play a full game but not be 100%. Yes they are professional sports people, they're not super...
  15. Kevlar68

Its an observation from me, not excuses. The "jargon read on google" are the actual terms, it's offensive zone (O-zone) or attacking zone. I say it as i see it from the perspective of my seat and the play i watch. Time will tell as you say and the coach/players do need time.