Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Kids Game

I always go up to bar start of second period from Block 4 and have what i expect to be a quiet pint watching the game from the doorway but there are always kids running about the bar unsupervised, in and out, moving seats and falling around all over the floor and this isn't an exaggeration, its...
  2. Kevlar68

Owners..

I don't think so as when i said i was in Calgary for it and where could i watch it Steve replied they would be watching it at one of their houses as nowhere would show it.
  3. Kevlar68

Kids Game

I'm not saying there will be favouritism but i bet its the usual suspects.
  4. Kevlar68

Kids Game

Do you mean the kids take over game? https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/attention-all-kids-you-are-taking-over-our-match-day-sunday-march-1st/
  5. Kevlar68

EIHL Blindside Trading Cards

Why is Nottingham's Panther mascot a Sun Bear?
  6. Kevlar68

Press

Wales Online report more hard edgy news like "Man in carmarthen reunited with dentures 30 years after losing them on holiday in Benidorm" or "Home grown Newport woman wins Newports got talent". Why would they want to report about Cardiff's most successful team? Today's headline is about the...
  7. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

I didn't state you said thugs, I wrote what I had seen posted on here about no need for thugs, knuckle draggers, etc
  8. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

But what people forget is that players like macwilliam and Ware were also skillful players, so some players were a threat in force and skill. Some of the things I see posted about "it's changed and no need for thugs" is rubbish. These guys could play. So yes you could still have players like...
  9. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

No. I really don't think fans would, your team is your team. I've supported devil's since 86, supported Liverpool since 75 and seen both play rubbish , have nightmare seasons and hard times but wouldn't ever change my colours. And you think Liverpool have never won a premier league title in 28...
  10. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

That's true Mazzoak, I used to be the manager of the bars, hospitality suites and do the intro that Todd does now and game music. We were that busy in the main bar, I mean rammed, we had to open 2 new bars. A temporary bar where skate hire was and the other in the large changing/storage room at...
  11. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

We all understand the game has changed, no one disputes that but how many who have seen the both styles of game (enforcer ruled & fast skillful) would say it's changed for the better?
  12. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

Very true that the past is the past but to go forward aren't things meant to be improved, progress, get better, be more exciting? It's not. Yes the game Is now very skillful and fast but not entertaining even though I myself do like watching skillful hockey. What if next season or in the future...
  13. Kevlar68

Play Off Finals Weekend

Got mine printed out on the day I bought them 3rd Feb from Nottingham online booking.
  14. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

My post isn't to do with the team it's in context with august04 saying the ice rink turning in to a creche, Dundee game is a Kids taking over match day.
  15. Kevlar68

What’s your take on this

Your not going to like the Dundee game on 1st March then.