Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Fan Council Updates

I was talking to Jason Mohamed about this subject but to do with it at the Principality stadium as i used to manage the bars in the Millennium stadium and we agreed that bad language doesn't have a place amongst supporters when children are near but it is hard to monitor in any arena no matter...
  2. Kevlar68

Craig Moore departs

my mistake, my brain is frazzled today, ha. Thanks for that.
  3. Kevlar68

Fan Council Updates

Isn't any sport a family sport? Never heard a sport being labelled as "Adults only". The language in kids online games and consoles games is worse and more frequent than what I've heard in the arena.
  4. Kevlar68

Craig Moore departs

So Parisi was never there so I've never counted him as a player we lost but we have lost Blood, Faryna and now Moore but no sign of a signing. I hope Craig has a great future in the EIHL and i hope we get a signing announced soon.
  5. Kevlar68

Fan Council Updates

I have to admit i have used expletives but its not out of habit or hate or aimed at anyone it comes from frustration without thought, head raised to the heavens and can't be helped sometimes so where do you draw the line?
  6. Kevlar68

Mourinho gassed

He believed his own hype to much, no person is bigger than a club.
  7. Kevlar68

New Ticket Option ??? ...

Talking of cafe's i heard the first Christmas song Oct 27th in Costas (other coffee shops are available), Christmas should be just 24 hours, 25th Dec not 3 months, BAH HUMBUG!
  8. Kevlar68

TAZ

I just think the rink looks a bit sterile with no identity which i feel creates a sterile environment/atmosphere, we now have what looks like a children's school art project on the wall by hospitality box and the bar feature wall design is more in honour of Coors beer than the Cardiff Devils...
  9. Kevlar68

A Bit of Perspective

If you look at some of the results this season already every dog has had its day so far with lower placed teams beating the teams at the top so why is our team getting so much stick this season? When our team were looking unbeatable it was being classed as "Boring" by some. When our team are...
  10. Kevlar68

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

We can win the league if the players play to full potential but this hot and cold form won't win the league.
  11. Kevlar68

We're out of the cup and nothing will change that now so let's bask in tonight's victory and keep focus on the league, after all its only the league that leads to CHL.
  12. Kevlar68

Clan beat giants, shows anyone can beat any team on any given day
  13. Kevlar68

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

Disjointed, lackluster, toothless. Think that says it all for me.
  14. Kevlar68

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

So looking at results tonight if we beat Clan we will have Panthers in Semi. Is that right?
  15. Kevlar68

Joey Martin leaving .....

The forum has been getting a bit bogged down with bad results and players leaving, i thought it was a good post. This forum isn't just for serious topics only or serious posters, smile for once, Jes! :D