Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Ice time tv

Even on this small island of Zakynthos my friends sports bar is showing it for some Devils fans out here.
  2. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

Just my opinion and my likes also i've had my own bar for 12 years and not one single customer has ever come in asking for a Coors product, just an observation.
  3. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

Wouldn't mind if it was £1 increase for a good product but Coors brands aren't great.
  4. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

I feel for the poor workers having to clean up after all the spillage with no tops for bottles.
  5. Kevlar68

EIHL Predictions ......

I'm lazy but i'll go with RedDevil17
  6. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

Anywhoooo it will show at the end of season if it was the right move or not, i go for the ice hockey firstly, the odd beer is nice but i won't be paying £4.50 for a Worthington if thats the bitter as its the worst of bitters.
  7. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

i've never even seen a chip thrown let alone a bottle.
  8. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

Coors light and Stowford Press did someone say, what next? Babycham, Cherry B and a wine selection of Blue Nun and Black Tower.
  9. Kevlar68

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Pre-season friendly games in any sport are to asses players and tactics against competitive opposition without any pressure. Sure its great to win these games but it's not a must. Its more important to get things right before the first major game of the real season.
  10. Kevlar68

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Don't think so, i would have thought the devils shop got the full rights
  11. Kevlar68

Any pics anywhere of it?
  12. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

I only have a couple but i still find a £1 increase a bit to much 50p would have been fine.
  13. Kevlar68

IAW bar prices

Yes i can see where your coming from but for Principality Stadium, Cardiff City Stadium, , Motorpoint Arena they are multi purpose venues but the IAW is mainly Cardiff Devils and not on the scale of the 3 i've mentioned. I have run the bars in the Millenium stadium and at the WNIR i think the...
  14. Kevlar68

I think if you bought the league jersey and not a CHL jersey last season then its better option than the league jersey this season
  15. Kevlar68

CHL home shirt better looking i think than our league shirts.