Recent content by Kevlar68

1. Kevlar68

Clan Vs Devils 20 Mar 19 - League

The guys just need to focus one game at a time and only on our games, only we can control our destiny, we can't rely on others to do it for us.
  2. Kevlar68

Dig deep and just grind out a win, doesn't matter by how much, win ugly but win.
  3. Kevlar68

Clan 11 shots to our 2 showing at moment 16 mins of first.
  4. Kevlar68

I'm watching it play by play text on Bet365, that's desperate :D
  5. Kevlar68

playoff quarter final date...

I meant for supporters away travel.
  6. Kevlar68

Be a right pain in the butt if it went the way of Stars or Flyers.
  7. Kevlar68

Thought that was the case and great work to get a away trip sorted with such short notice.
  8. Kevlar68

Talking of quarter finals, we don't know who we'll be playing yet but when do red army travel announce the away leg after the draw?
  9. Kevlar68

Devils Vs Clan - 17 Mar 19 - League

It's all about the 2 points. I'd prefer a horrible ugly boring game with a win than a exciting nail biting game with a loss.
  10. Kevlar68

Final

Even at our bar prices its still cheaper than Ireland so no wonder it was drunk dry.
  11. Kevlar68

Only 7 games to go

I agree, these 3rd period comebacks are a bit squeaky bum time and to close for comfort.
  12. Kevlar68

Only 7 games to go

Out of the fixtures remaining what do you think are potential banana skins.
  13. Kevlar68

Final

I can see it from an empty seat situation, better to get something than nothing plus then food and drink sales for those empty seats. When it comes to events its a tricky thing to approach the sell off tickets. Concerts, cinemas, sporting events, its very rare you get the venue selling off cut...
  14. Kevlar68

Devils Vs Flames - 08 Mar 19 - League

I like a good enforcer but I don't like to see a player drawing a unnecessary penalty to lose our advantage. Sometimes you have walk away if opponent penalty already coming.
  15. Kevlar68

What's happened to Wales OnLine

They were mentioned on BBC radio Wales at the end of sports report.