Kevlar68's latest activity

• Kevlar68
    I have a Joey Martin game worn red helmet but not sure I'm ready to sell it yet, have been thinking about it, will let you know if I...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked moggy#9's post in the thread Music.
    Sam and his dad sat near the front of block 11 with his dad. His dad played for the huskies, so Sam helped us out with the coaching.
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Kevin roog's post in the thread Music.
    He was entertaining, I’m sure he was sat near me if I remember, behind the goal(not the balcony end)
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Music.
    Block numbers I can't remember he used to sit on bench side of arena second block away from scoreboard end if my memory is correct as he...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked moggy#9's post in the thread Music.
    That was Sam motton who now runs the extreme edges power skating school.
  • Kevlar68
    There was a little boy, forget his name but others on here know him, he used to wear Hawaiian shirts to the game and pretend to paddle...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked terry hunt's post in the thread Music.
    So you were responsible for Hawaii 50
  • Kevlar68
    Every game i watch the crowd around the arena in the breaks and my honest opinion about 80% of the music gets a reaction. If you get 25%...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Haddad released by Greenville.
    Also the fights lasted seconds, very few ended in knock outs and if your looking at head injuries or trauma from knocks to the head a...
  • Kevlar68
    Taking the lids of is actually a nod of respect between players that it’s a lot easier to break your hand on a helmet than someone’s...
  • Kevlar68
    Have you heard this through the rice wine?
  • Kevlar68
    Europe being the 2nd largest Ice Hockey región away from North America, l believe, it’s highly likely he’d sign in Europe. My sources...
  • Kevlar68
    If we're going on that basis he may have Signed a cheque? Signed a guest book? Signed an autograph? Signed on a dotted line? Singed his...
  • Kevlar68
    It's about realistic expectations this season. All the changes on this team (and the Coach) take us back to our new start 7 years ago...
  • Kevlar68
    Nothing coming up on his elite prospects page this morning.