Kevlar68's latest activity

• Kevlar68
    Who doesn't love a giant semi? With that out of the way ... Devils are through to the final four in Nottingham and face the Giants in...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Play off.
    You only need a key holder, bar manager and bar person, maybe 1 door staff, no need for any of Devil's Org. to be there
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Merch.
    Like the design but I don't like the football crossover. Iim more of a traditionalist.
  • Kevlar68
    Great weekend guys. Bring on the final, we go to slay giants. Oh, hang on, that didn't work for us last time we used that ....... Ok I...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    Somebody see’s sense and retires the world’s worst logo rebrand!
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Rumour mill.
    When I saw it that was my reaction too!
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread £8.50 ????.
    Maybe for final weekend get some camp beds in hospitality suites and dotted around the arena so we don't have to leave and come back...
  • Kevlar68
    IF they have a bars licence that allows them to show sport on screens which i'm assuming they have as they're showing Stars game then...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Wannabe2's post in the thread £8.50 ????.
    Think the Nottingham weekend play offs will maybe be on Premier Sports, if so can’t see them letting it be shown in public places unless...
  • Kevlar68
    I do applaud the Devils Org. for putting the night on and including first drink £8.50 is a good price as long as it's not a limited...
  • Kevlar68
    Shouldn't need to charge the takings over the bar would be enough BUT its only a Quarter final and to travel to arena for away games is...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Carruth.
    You could also look at the league standard itself. This season's league is not even close to the standard of teams pre-covid. Would...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Devo's post in the thread Carruth.
    Going back to the future? Isn't that what we have done with bowns? He has returned half the goalie he used to be. We won't attract a...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Rangers v new jersey.
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2024/apr/03/rangers-devils-fight-opening-faceoff-video
  • Kevlar68
    Fans Favourite: Taz Most Valuable: Taz FOTY: Taz DOTY: Taz MI: Taz TCD: Taz