Kevlar68's latest activity

• Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Jersey update.
    Partner called today for shirt ordered 11th Aug and she was told next week but not what day next week.
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked The_Puck's post in the thread Standing Area.
    Looks like there’s going to be a trail for a loud block at next weeks game against Coventry. It’s going to be in block 13 with the drums...
  • Kevlar68
    Not a fan of sweatshops but they seemed to be able to produce the goods.
  • Kevlar68
    Sweat shop or not they got the job done and exploitation or workers goes on in Europe also so who knows. Not only that how do you know...
  • Kevlar68
    I agree there's no excuse. Perhaps changing supplier AND such a design change to the Jersey at the same time was a poor move. The old...
  • Kevlar68
    Refund isn't really a good will gesture as due to the delay customers would be allowed a refund anyway as shirt not received within the...
  • Kevlar68
    All shirts have been paid for in full up front so IF the shop hasn't paid the supplier yet as a business owner myself i would be asking...
  • Kevlar68
    What brand are the shirts? Is it a small independent company making them?
  • Kevlar68
    If this was a purchase from a sports shop, for example Direct Sports and you had been waiting 6 weeks when told 2-3 weeks EVERYONE would...
  • Kevlar68
    What an absolute frigging (I would use the other f word) joke. No other words needed...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Swarley's post in the thread Jersey update.
    For people who don't use twitter and wanted an update on pre order jerseys.
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread Online shop.
    They would have been better off having a counter style with everything on the back wall behind the counter and mass stock under counter...
  • Kevlar68
    on a par with grazing shed..
  • Kevlar68
    So is this why bayside isn't updated and just all the old stuff on there?
  • Kevlar68
    Same for me as i'm in Greece till November, i buy online but not bothering this year now as all the stuff is to late to be added to shop...