Kevlar68's latest activity

• Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked BostonBart22's post in the thread GB.
    Well, much better and I thought the swedes upped their game that period..credit to whistle and the D
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Wannabe2's post in the thread GB.
    Yes but we are punching above our weight, we in fairness should never be in this company, and that’s no disrespect to our lads. This is...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 replied to the thread GB.
    Agreed this level of World championship looks great but in reality we shouldn't be here. Like a geeky nerd in cool guys frat house.
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked ryanxglenton's post in the thread GB.
    Ekman Larrson and Rasmus Dahlin playing tonight too, fantastic players in the NHL
  • Kevlar68
    or just park the Zamboni. 3000 registered, wow but i meant their top 20 NHL players like Rasmus Anderson, Lucas Raymond and Gustav Nyquist
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Diablo3's post in the thread GB.
    I heard the Zamboni driver has an English grandmother
  • Kevlar68
    We got a third choice nettie for 3rd period? :confused:
  • Kevlar68
    5th V 18th, So in football equivalent that's England V Wales. No mater of World rankings, 5 goals in first period is terrible. Imagine...
  • Kevlar68
    Hmmm, not looking good
  • Kevlar68
    oh dear, 13 seconds
  • Kevlar68
    Hopefully ticket sales pick up. Deserves a good turn out. I’ve managed to get our ST seats and plan to make a day of it up in Cardiff.
  • Kevlar68
    I think Kozun will be back if more ice time.
  • Kevlar68
    OK, so, because I want to buy other jerseys I'm selling mine. MVP, top points and top goal scorer Brodie Reid Grey game worn jersey. I...
  • Kevlar68
    Kevlar68 liked Mazzoak's post in the thread GB.
    Carruth not returning, without Knowing who we’ve signed at this point seems like a massive mistake.
  • Kevlar68
    Just had a look at how ticket sales are going, seems very slow, hope it picks up closer to date.