Recent content by Kevin roog

1. K

Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - 25/01/20 - League

3.2 steelers. Every time I check the steelers scores it seems vallerand has scored
  2. K

BBC Tonight

4 times the panthers have come to Cardiff this season with us only winning the one game which was the vegan one, got to be the way forward ha ha
  3. K

Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Yes but I think an extra 1000 people even if they are paying £10 or £5 ,some of them would have purchased drinks or food , merchandise as well
  4. K

I tried to get Slipknot tickets . not for them but for the support act behemoth, but that’s a different story. I think £10 tickets for the semi was the way to go in hindsight
  5. K

I enjoyed the game (apart from the 2nd period) I thought the biggest shame was the attendance was only 2100, such a shame for a semi final
  6. K

I hope bowns turns it around soon. It feels like some fans are in a knife edge with him. When the 4th goal went in some guy in block 1 shouted “wake up bowns ya clown” don’t think things like that will help him. And yes Masi was excellent
  7. K

A few boos at the whistle in block 20, not much but don’t normally hear that. And a few ironic cheers when bowns caught a shot in his glove earlier
  8. K

yep that was pants. Got to get to at least level by the end of the game . If nothing more than I’m going to Nottingham
  9. K

Change of subject. That first period was pretty good. Could have done with another goal though
  10. K

CC. SEMI

That’s what I thought. Why don’t season ticket holders ever get the £6.66 deal
  11. K

CC. SEMI

I learned today was blue Monday and apparently one of the reasons is this time of month everyone is skint ,so we could see a blue Wednesday in regards to attendance . I bought 4 tickets even though I said I won’t , I also got 3 for panthers away ,£10 for adults with a £2 booking fee. I paid £64...
  12. K

Stars v Devils - 19 Jan 20 - League

Dixon I would make captain and give him as long a contact as possible
  13. K

Funny thing is. Everyone can hopefully see that we need speed up front and at the back. But we are all guilty as soon as summer comes.”we need fighters and more fighters” and big slow stay at home defencemen,and possibly Liam reddox who we will be linked with for the 35 th summer
  14. K

Don’t know about average age. But the steelers average speed seemed faster and so did Dundee’s
  15. K

I just hope we can regroup and at least give Sheffield a run for their money. Even if we don’t win. Nothing worse than March being full of dead rubbers