Recent content by kettdevil1

1. kettdevil1

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

But his offensive upside is greater than any other Brit D man I could think of?
  2. kettdevil1

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Fair assessment for me. Batch is probably the closest we have to a stay at home D man and whilst he has had an excellent season, he would not be the player you would want to anchor the whole D. Strachan remains one of my favourite Devils simply because when he was on the ice, you knew the D was...
  3. kettdevil1

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

Very interesting and a great pick up for the Stars. I know it was a disaster here for O'Connor and he is still good for an awful penalty or two but nobody can deny that he is a top end Brit. Wonder who the Flames have to replace him? There aren't a plethora of decent Brit D men
  4. kettdevil1

Rabbits

We are now into playoff season and after finishing top of their division and second overall in the conference, the Rabbits have had an up and down start to their match up against Orlando. They lost the first game 1-0 in OT despite dominating much of the game, before coming back with a 4-2 win in...
  5. kettdevil1

THE FINAL

Enjoyable, high quality game. Not totally convinced the best team won though. Greenfield was outstanding and kept Steelers in it for long periods of the game and if it hadn't have been for the major on Prinz then the result might have been different. I know Giants fans are up in arms about...
  6. kettdevil1

Matt Ginn …

Pleased for Ginn, he has done a great job at the Storm and in fact the whole organisation has stepped up a gear - attendances are up, awareness in the area is massively improved and on-ice the team have been pretty good all year. His budget is likely to be significantly lower than some so he...
  7. kettdevil1

Fife Flyers

Exactly it. The other problem is that the Kestral pipeline has dried up as junior development has taken a backseat so I suspect it will be a few years before Brit development is back where it needs to be in Fife
  8. kettdevil1

£8.50 ????

It will be on Premier Sports/Viaplay
  9. kettdevil1

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

He has..... but facts and medals clearly are not relevant in this argument it seems
  10. kettdevil1

What has that comment possibly got to do with this game? Baffling that Bowns gets the blame despite sitting on the bench for a win
  11. kettdevil1

Because otherwise they will miss out unless my maths are wrong?
  12. kettdevil1

And now need either Coventry or Dundee to lose...... both are winning but it's close in both games.... Tense!!
  13. kettdevil1

Rory Herman

Agree. He did seem much better early in the season in terms of concentration and positional sense. even his defensive game looked to have improved a bit so.... it did seem strange we didn't see where he stood. Big decision at the end of the year I suspect. I can't imagine he would be happy...
  14. kettdevil1

Carruth

I know I am being the Bowns cheerleader here but.... surely that is him all over. The bigger the game, the better he gets. When games are meaningless (and no matter how much we hype up these games, we are still going to be second) he tends to come in as average, when it's a key game, he is...
  15. kettdevil1

Carruth

Surely both approaches are valid? I tend to focus on 'winners' and I would argue it is impossible to argue that Bowns is not a serial winner. Ditto I don't think it is possible to argue that Carruth isn't. That is NOT to say that Mac isn't a bad netminder, quite the reverse, he is a superb one...