Recent content by katie.sinclair1

1. K

Rumour mill

Joey Martin re signing would put a well-needed smile on many a face!
  2. K

20/21 Squad

Joey Martin back and as captain. I really want him to lift a trophy after all he has done for us, so close this season.
  3. K

Benti retires

Benti gave us so much over the years & my memories will always be positive. He loved the big occasion, such a shame we couldn't give him the send off he deserved.
  4. K

Steelers in the .....

Yes anyone of five teams could have gone on to win the league, hence a very difficult decision as to who should get the place/places in CHL. WE are not champions , no one will be as the season was curtailed. Belfast won the league last year how they did is irrelevant, they did. But using the...
  5. K

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

I think some of our frailties were exposed today. But I also thought that we could take it as we had the momentum for good periods of the game, just couldn't get past Duba. Good test of character now to refocus on league, think we can do it. Fingers crossed !
  6. K

Fan Ownership/Trust

Agree, we couldn’t ask for more so can’t entertain the thought of anything other than the owners we have. I’ll face any change if there is one when I have to, but hope that is many years down the road!
  7. K

Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

Must admit would rather have Louis on the ice than standing opposite me on the gantry.
  8. K

DOPS Changes

Ben O'Connor got two game ban for cross checking, looked nasty and some have got more for less. Dread to think what Marjamaki will get, but whatever it is, it will be warranted. It was a really bad hit, just no need for it. We have a hard run in with 8 games in 15 days I believe. With...
  9. K

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

Still hoping tonight isn't one of them. Got to give them credit, they won't lie down.
  10. K

Steelers have come back from a couple behind quite a few times recently, hope tonight isn't one of them.
  11. K

Thought Dixon was immense. A likely ban for Mari, no need for that hit and its really hurt us especially as it appears Linlget is injured.
  12. K

Seems like a problem at my end, the boy restarting the router, whatever that means! So better than last night? Thank God for Haddad.
  13. K

he has got it back for me. So I missed a fight but not too much else by the sound of it. Thanks everyone.
  14. K

Thank you, my son looking at it for me now. How we doing?