Recent content by jwave

1. jwave

Cardiff Vs Braehead - 7:00 pm Sat, Dec 15 - Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff Vs Braehead - 7:00 pm Sat, Dec 15 - Chat / Updat Well said Dom. I take offence at being likened to a football hooligan because I like to have a bit of banter. Never will you hear bad language or offensive comments from me just banter. Some people need to lighten up.
  2. jwave

Re: Cardiff Vs Braehead - 7:00 pm Sat, Dec 15 - Chat / Updat Nice to hear posts like this on here instead of negativity. It's always good to have a load and chanting fan base and I glad it gave you a lift when you were feeling rough. It's nice to see that the negative comments fall very...
  3. jwave

Re: Cardiff Vs Braehead - 7:00 pm Sat, Dec 15 - Chat / Updat I fully agree John. This was just plain and simple banter. No bad feeling or bad language. Why people on here are suggesting any different is beyond me. Did they not see us all laughing and joking with each other after the game. Or...
  4. jwave

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

I would have to agree with you there Aug04. It's the league and it's bent officials that have ruined it for all of us. I think this was the straw that may broken the proverbial ship of the deserts spinal column. Hockey will always be there for us it's the other shite the EIHL have brought with...
  5. jwave

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

Just an idea, as Dom asked if there was anything else we could do as show of strength. What about all of us with the badge of this Sh#*y EIHL league on our shirts follow the lead of other fans on here and cut them from our shirts. Then we organise a mass badge toss onto the Ice after the end of...
  6. jwave

Phil Hill Signs

This is awesome and very funny. It just highlights how pathetic some people on here can be sometimes. It was a joke and a funny one. CHILL OUT humourless ones. It makes a pleasant change for something on here to make you smile instead of annoyed. Keep it up mate.
  7. jwave

An ode to the mighty Vothster

Many have tried to take him on Many have tried ………….in vein Many have tried to have a go But……….Not many tried again :oops: He’s as hard as Russian Docker Yet he’s as nice as you dear old mum He would leave them bleeding on the ice Then you’d hear this come…………. :Banana What’s that coming...
  8. jwave

Michel Moves On

:cry: GUTTED beyond belief. Tylor you played, you scored, you assisted you dropped the gloves........you were hockey to me. There was a young fella called Tylor.... in 16 he did play Disstressing news for Devils fans.......we have heard today he's only moving to sweden...icing on a new pad...
  9. jwave

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Darnell and Hicks are actually qualified refs :shock: I'm finding this one hard to swallow :lol:
  10. jwave

Devils v Steelers - 19/02 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Wish we were close enough to see that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. jwave

Devils fans don't turn!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHOOOOOOO!!! What can I say.......on line shopping makes life easy nowardays ;) ;) ;) ;) You 40+ year olds need to take it easy ready to catch your breath for Wednesday night Pleanty of breath left in me mate ;)
  12. jwave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHOOOOOOO!!! What can I say.......on line shopping makes life easy nowardays ;) ;) ;) ;)
  13. jwave

I fully appreciate that is your opinion Zed but have you considered the effect that has on the team moral. Now i'm no proffesional sports man :roll: but iv'e been involved in team ethics for most of my 40 odd years. If the team have played/performed badly or are playing badly on a regular...
  14. jwave

I agree Twinkle, this place can be a fun read as people get so worked up and dare I say it abusive, :?: . Things then run off on all sorts of different tangents. I normaly tend to float around in the back ground read the posts and do not put too many posts on for that very reason. ;) Bottom...
  15. jwave

Twinkle: I was just stating that I think fans should be behind their team all the time whether they are flying high or struggling to find their rear end with both hands. I don't think that "the old newspaper trick" or any other dig would do anything other than dishearten the team. That is...