Josh Williamson's Recent Activity

1. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers - Sat 18 Nov 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates.

As has been stated we’d only get the Company line. I’m not bothered, actions speak far greater than words. We just simply continue...

Nov 20, 2017 at 5:10 PM
  2. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Fans booing.

On paper, they’re pretty good, better than the results suggest. This makes managing the team tough, players could potential feel the...

Nov 19, 2017 at 10:06 PM
  3. Josh Williamson replied to the thread What is the problem?.

The CHL faced an unknown team and style of play. The EIHL have the luxury of analysis over several yrs. Taking nothing away from our...

Nov 19, 2017 at 7:58 PM
  4. Josh Williamson replied to the thread What is the problem?.

What is the problem ? Honestly. I don’t necessarily see a problem. There is high expectations for the club. It would be nice and...

Nov 19, 2017 at 7:30 PM
  5. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Fans booing.

Doesn’t bother me, there big boys and ultimately have no point to prove. They are the ones dressed and on the ice, fans are not good...

Nov 19, 2017 at 6:14 PM
  6. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers - Sat 18 Nov 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates.

I believe coaches do, a few are good at it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  7. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sun 19 Nov 2017 - League - FO 4pm - Chat/Updates.

Champions are measured by there abilities in extreme circumstances. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 19, 2017 at 9:08 AM
  8. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers - Sat 18 Nov 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates.

One of those will cause the rest as an inevitable consequence. Last night has given more answers to opposing coaches, only hope the...

Nov 19, 2017 at 8:58 AM
  9. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers - Sat 18 Nov 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates.

Oh well, another mare. I hope the fits of laughter have affected Nottingham’s coaching staff enough to effect their game plan. Sent...

Nov 18, 2017 at 10:25 PM
  10. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Cardiff Devils v Fife Flyers - Sat 18 Nov 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates.

Should coast a win, no excuses. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2017 at 4:40 PM
  11. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sun 19 Nov 2017 - League - FO 4pm - Chat/Updates.

It appears both teams took some time to get their players in sync, tomorrow could go either way. It should be a good challenge for...

Nov 18, 2017 at 4:39 PM
  12. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Dundee Stars v Cardiff Devils - Wed 14 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7:30pm - Chat/Updates.

The measure of this loss is the standing position within the competition table. I agree 1 in 7 is a good record, it’s diminished if...

Nov 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM
  13. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Fan Council Updates.

As do you, as do others, l fail to understand your issue. Simply read the post times, l contribute after other’s have written, not...

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:55 PM
  14. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Fan Council Updates.

I bought CJ Samson’s book Dominion, read around 10 pages, couldn’t get into it, bored me. You know rather than berate the author, l...

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:48 PM
  15. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Fan Council Updates.

All they have to do is purchase some pump and optic clips from EBay, around a tenner for a pack os 20. Stick a blank piece to it, there...

Nov 15, 2017 at 7:50 PM