Josh Williamson's Recent Activity

1. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Devils Vs Nottingham Panthers - Sun 17 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

What has happened to the in Lord we trust theme, whilst nobody is directly criticising the management or the team, this debate is...

Sep 19, 2017 at 1:55 PM
  2. Josh Williamson replied to the thread The team so far.....

In time for the next instalment of the CHL, would be a very nice addition indeed. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 18, 2017 at 11:55 AM
  3. Josh Williamson liked Wannabe2's post in the thread Devils Vs Nottingham Panthers - Sun 17 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

4 point weekend, just what I predicted, come on you beauties. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Sep 17, 2017 at 9:02 PM
  4. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Devils Vs Nottingham Panthers - Sun 17 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

It's just not good enough, Lord needs to get a grip, some players are just not good enough. What is the point of having Bown's, let's in...

Sep 17, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  5. Josh Williamson liked Slartibartfast's post in the thread Sheffield Steelers Vs Devils - Sat 16 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

Devils dominated the first, Steelers dominated the third. We sometimes get over excited when we see the great new signings but what we...

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:40 PM
  6. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Sheffield Steelers Vs Devils - Sat 16 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

With the way this season so far seems to be going, l agree every point is going to be important. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2017 at 12:36 PM
  7. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Sheffield Steelers Vs Devils - Sat 16 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

For me an OT result can go either way for the teams, the fact it's OT tells me that both teams are pretty equal, that's all, having seen...

Sep 17, 2017 at 10:42 AM
  8. Josh Williamson liked Kal's post in the thread Sheffield Steelers Vs Devils - Sat 16 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

I'm gonna hold judgement until after the Panthers game and just assume this was a well executed road game plan that may have come across...

Sep 17, 2017 at 10:37 AM
  9. Josh Williamson replied to the thread Sheffield Steelers Vs Devils - Sat 16 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates.

Haven't seen the game, an OT win in Sheffield isn't that convincing. I appreciate Sheffield at home could be argued isn't an easy win,...

Sep 17, 2017 at 1:45 AM