Recent content by Jonnyfun101

1. Jonnyfun101

Ligue Magnus

Great idea!
  2. Jonnyfun101

New Cardiff indoor arena ….

The IAW is a great place to watch hockey! Could it have been a bit bigger, maybe (with hindsight) Only because the Devils have become a hot ticket in town! Its a great problem to have! Tim Leiweke is Anschutz Entertainment Group, These guys owned the ill fated London Knights. I remember going...
  3. Jonnyfun101

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

Hey hard to argue with that @Wannabe2.
  4. Jonnyfun101

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

A whole bunch of Canadian ex-AHL players (that's a lot of bus rides!) mixed with some pretty decent home grown talent. I say this every season but would having a few European players to bring some new ideas to practice be such a bad thing. Tonight was an ass hat moment but overall the Devils...
  5. Jonnyfun101

New CHL format

Ooof is somebody is sighting Davos! (23/24 CHL format National League gets 3 slots ) Really gutted it brought the EIHL closer to to the Euro Hockey sphere and showed it was more than a rough and tumble beer league some European fans think it is! Also remember Ligue Magnas, Eliteserien, Polish...
  6. Jonnyfun101

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 2nd Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

A well rounded game, bit of everything! Made a rainy Wednesday night much better ;)
  7. Jonnyfun101

Blaze pre-season ticket prices

Just bought 7 tickets for the HK Poprad friendly on the 18th ... that was a few quid! But it's my stag so gotta be done [emoji41] Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. Jonnyfun101

New signing to be announced NOW

Played 2 seasons with Grizzlys Wolfsburg Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. Jonnyfun101

Signings on Monday.

Tickets sold out before I could sign up... gutted Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk