1. Jones72

Season ticket Jersey

Loving it. Good work, team.
  2. Jones72

Do you like the new logo poll

Blimey. Better the devil you know, eh?
  3. Jones72

Do you like the new logo poll

Poll needs a “meh…not really that bothered” option. Pitchfork is a cool option, though.
  4. Jones72

CARDIFF DEVILS CROWNED CHAMPION'S

Well done boys AND girls! What a season!
  5. Jones72

Ice sports shafted by Cardiff Council…again

I see the bin bags are already starting to pile up. Didn’t see that coming (not).
  6. Jones72

Devils Vs Flames - League - 26th Feb 23 - 16:00 FO

none of those fights happened in the last 2 mins of the game, either. The game was done.
  7. Jones72

Fournier Released

I was just thinking exactly the same thing.
  8. Jones72

Revenue for the reused pad two would be entirely segregated from the rink. New entrance, new cafe area, separate operations. The only added benefit is rental income to the council. That may mean a partial rental reduction for the remaining ice rink portion of the building, but I would be...
  9. Jones72

Just been told that the ice sports community has been shafted AGAIN by Cardiff Council. The second ice pad is being binned off and is now getting rented out to a group who want to put…a climbing wall there. A CLIMBING wall!!! What possible reason is there to create yet another bloody climbing...
  10. Jones72

Data breech at planet ice

And lo, it came to pass: just received an email advising that my data has been leaked as part of the Planet Ice breach. “Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Purchases” 240,488 records in total. If you’re using the same...
  11. Jones72

Data breech at planet ice

I wouldn’t be too smug about it. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have retained data from back in the BBT days.
  12. Jones72

Belfast sign another Import

Not the union flag
  13. Jones72

Belfast sign another Import

Interesting choice of flag on Elite Prospects considering the effort taken by the Giants to distance themselves from politically/nationality-aligned optics.
  14. Jones72

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

Anyone know if there’s a post-game skate today?