Recent content by Johnnybravo1927

1. Johnnybravo1927

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Tyler Mosienko I would guess
  2. Johnnybravo1927

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

Bowns is a very good netminder we are lucky to have. He is however having a bad run but he will get over that. Whilst its not the best time to have a blip, its not like we were ever going to win the CHL anyway
  3. Johnnybravo1927

Devils shop?

Best off using facebook messenger.
  4. Johnnybravo1927

Parisi

I have my own thoughts on this, nit impressed by his behaviour but its not the end of the world. I dont get people slating him but at the same time I dont see why people are so quick to defend him. Nobody knows why he quit, it could be because he is selfish or because he has other issues. We...
  5. Johnnybravo1927

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

We have already retired too many shirts anyway. I think detroit redwings have retired 6?
  6. Johnnybravo1927

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/9465/stephen-dixon Incoming I hear
  7. Johnnybravo1927

if you are not an analysist by profession, you should be!
  8. Johnnybravo1927

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Excellent pedigree and strikes me as a very Faryna type player.
  9. Johnnybravo1927

I expected Thompson to build a mind blowing roster this season, and he may well still do but at the moment its not an improvement on last season
  10. Johnnybravo1927

I think that when Pete Russell was involved ( and jamie Elson) that there was funding from the council
  11. Johnnybravo1927

Staggering. Thats scraping the barrel
  12. Johnnybravo1927

The position of head coach doesnt have a salary and is a volunteer position that requires loads of commitment and time
  13. Johnnybravo1927

He is indeed holding jr camps but plane tickets wont be an issue as he is moving in september time
  14. Johnnybravo1927

I have been speaking to Hendo a lot lately regarding his camp, he has now married his welsh girlfriend and they are planning on living in Cardiff. He is also trying to introduce his hockey camps in Cardiff
  15. Johnnybravo1927

SEASON TICKETS..

Had a season ticket for the last 4 years and for a variety of reasons have not bothered this season. Same as others I was bored a times last season and going became a bit of a chore. As stated by others, the other teams didnt really trouble us much either which didnt help. Also my son plays jr...