Recent content by Johnnybravo1927

1. Johnnybravo1927

Players who didn’t play here long enough

Ryan Russell. Showed a few glimpses of how good he was, if he came back ( he was going to) then he would have been a fantastic player
  2. Johnnybravo1927

Junior Devils success

A 10 nil win today against Basingstoke means that a win tomorrow will guarantee the league trophy. Please try and pop in and get behind the kids
  3. Johnnybravo1927

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Todd also stated that Andrew Lord will be coach until Andrew Lord no longer wants to be coach.
  4. Johnnybravo1927

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

With the roster assembled at the start of the season I firmly believed the league was ours but as others said, we lost Blood and Faryna and they were not replaced with the same type of player. All teams suffer injuries etc but that looked to have hit us hard. Belfast will again next season be...
  5. Johnnybravo1927

Lightning lose...

I think callum buglass is on a 2 way with MK and peterborough so he may well get called up
  6. Johnnybravo1927

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

Ulmer did what was needed, fair play for standing up for a team mate
  7. Johnnybravo1927

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

I know its free but they have got a lot to learn. Camera work is all over the shop. Mine isnt buffering though
  8. Johnnybravo1927

CONTRACT..

ECHL would be a step backwards. I think most of our team are AHL quality
  9. Johnnybravo1927

Your favourite icehockey agitator?

As a Rangers fan I should hate Marchand but I dont. Brilliant at what he does
  10. Johnnybravo1927

Cardiff Junior Devils game saturday

If anybody is after a Saturday afternoon hockey fix, the Cardiff Junior Devils 11A (coached by Jason Stone) are playing in the Viola Arena this Saturday, 13.15 face off. The game is against local and arch rivals Swindon and is the first encounter between them so far this season. Both teams go...
  11. Johnnybravo1927

Ice Hockey teams or open training?

Are you an adult or an u18? Either way I can probably help you, I am the LTP manager for the JR Devils but we also run the adult LTP. Drop me a line on jonathan.brickell@cardiffjuniordevils.co.uk
  12. Johnnybravo1927

Craig Moore departs

Mark is a personal friend of mine and he never speaks ill of the club in any capacity. He is far too much of a gentleman for that. I have no idea who Rolf is but he is entitled to his own opinion but even if he is related to Mark, it doesn't mean he is sharing Marks opinions. Anyway my...
  13. Johnnybravo1927

Scott Matzka has sadly passed

Unfortunately Scott has passed away. Hugely talented player and a brave fight https://www.expressen.se/sport/hockey/shl/forre-orebrospelaren-dod-blev-bara-40-ar/?utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=social_sharing&utm_source=twitter&social=twtr
  14. Johnnybravo1927

How many players have played under the current ownership

How many players have played at least 1 game under the current owners? I would imagine its less than most other teams over the last 4 years as most of our squad tend to return. Netminders - 4. Bowns, Will, Murdy and Lawday. I think somebody else did get a call up once for a game as well but...
  15. Johnnybravo1927

Lack of atmosphere

Been a slow decline in atmosphere since the BBT. A few exceptions but by and large I just dont find myself entertained as much as I used to be. Due to the larger ice and subsequent playing style there are less hits and therefore less fights. A new slicker hockey is in play, its very pretty but...