Recent content by John

1. J

Devils Vs Flames - 01 Jan 19 - League

Which car park is that? Toys R us is open as I’m in it now :)
  2. J

Ticket issue

Can’t she just use the ticket for last nights game to get into the Coventry game then? As you said if it worked tonight then it should work for the Coventry game. If not just speak to the devils directly I’m sure they will sort something out.
  3. J

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Don't know if this has been picked up on: @cardiffdevils still have one more signing to reveal and that will be a defenceman who is new to the club. The announcement is likely to be made at the opening training session next week: Terry Philips -...
  4. J

2 Tickets - POFW 18 Devils Block

I have two Cardiff Devils Play Off Final Weekend Ticket for sale in the Devils block. Face value + £5 for phone costs calling at 10am to reserve them :) I also have Premier Inn London road booked but not paid for which I can try and arrange to get swapped over to someone else. Mon-Friday around...
  5. J

Fan Council Updates

Not a joke..... I did not respond either as I didn't have a pen. It's very rare that I have a pen on me but if it was online or a pen at the desk to use I would have provided feedback :)
  6. J

Supervision

I did see a post about kids at games not being watched a few days ago but can not find it now. I have no problems with kids not be supervised but yesterday I was stood with my wife in the bar waiting for the pre game chat with Todd and two kids were kicking/throwing a small ball arround. The...
  7. J

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

But what happens to the two other team fans who want to go as a neutral? There is no scenario for this as it says: "WHAT HAPPENS IF MY TEAM DOES NOT MAKE THE FINAL? If you make a pre-booking and your team does not make the final, you do not get the £2 booking fee back, but you will receive £2...
  8. J

Season ticket entrance

Since demands are being met, I think ST holders should be given £50 each month upon entrance each month to spend on beer, food and game expenses such as 50 50 tickets. I await the press release shorty..... haha
  9. J

Season ticket entrance

I would also like to see a ST entrance its really only one of the benefits of having a ST other than knowing you have a seat already. I have found myself every game confused where to go and reception just becomes jammed with no queueing system at all and then out of no where 1 or 2 mins before...
  10. J

New Elite League TV Show

I'm getting frustrated as I seem to be constantly negative towards things but that's because I am more passionate about the club and the league. Just listened to the podcast about the free to air channel. He either isn't confident about the whole decision and was chosen to speak about it or...
  11. J

Elite league fines

This winds me up, I dont care about all the politics of this but here we are. I listened to the podcast and from what I gather one problem is we have "Part Time Officials" okay I and all of you pay good money for hockey so they SHOULD be on full time wages. If you cant afford it then the league...
  12. J

Devils v Steelers - 27/11 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

This is what I ripped out of the code when the page loaded, I believe it its the full article.... The injuries are a major source of frustration for Thompson, who has criticised officiating in three recent matches. At Cardiff, Thompson said Guillaume Desbiens was interfered with off the puck...
  13. J

Game Worn Jerseys

I agree, as its something that will come back to bit me in the future when someone does start to complain when loosing £100's on a non genuine game worn, the whole basis of the game worn industry is based upon trust and no way you can stop this.... unless at club level they give all game worn a...
  14. J

Game Worn Jerseys

Hi All, The site was setup as an eBay alternative. I don't know statistics but I can see that jerseys are on this forum still haven't sold. The idea was to have the same terms as eBay. The terms were not written by me but are taken from shopify just for a bit of protection while I setup the...
  15. J

Game Worn Jerseys

Sorry to spam this forum, but I have setup a marketplace for you to sell your game worn and replica jerseys, as well as a place to buy new ones! We work upon No Sale = No Fees. The site has no content at the moment, but the site launched today and already had 400+ page views and a lot of...