Recent content by Joesteeler

1. J

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

Why would you impose restrictions when ICU's are empty and the rolling average of deaths is still low? 35%-48% of people in English hospitals are in for reason other than Covid. They have simply tested positive while in for something else. Lockdowns and restrictions are not baseline health...
  2. J

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Levi Nelson to the Cardiff Devils
  3. J

Devils Sign New D-Man -> Gleason Fournier

Looks decent enough. At around 180lbs, he should be pretty mobile at least.
  4. J

Latest rink update

Cheers John
  5. J

Latest rink update

Sorry - I haven't really followed this :oops: Looking to come up in a couple of weeks - will our game (Steelers) be in the new rink or BBT? Thanks
  6. J

Kurka and Hervato Sign

Can't see anyone beating you to the title in our conference However I think Braehead may walk away with the league this year and it would be a shame for you guys. Because in a league with no conference, I think you would have walked it. Think you'll be good for playoffs and CC.
  7. J

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

May be something in that rumour as the steelers were in for him last year
  8. J

To be fair I think Simmseys tweet puts this rumour to bed. He wouldn't tweet something like that if negotiations were taking place.
  9. J

We're announcing an import D tomorrow
  10. J

Ben will play for Sheffield at some point but won't be next season. Providing he doesn't go to Europe will probably be in 2-3 years
  11. J

OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

Hope Darnell is one! Hoping Hicks is not the other!
  12. J

Where to stay in Sheffield,

Highly recommend the Travelodge at Meadowhall!
  13. J

Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda https://sheffieldsteelers.tv Follow the link Marty
  14. J

Devils v Steelers - Sunday 7 Sep - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

I know you lost and will all be pretty angry but blaming the ref here is a bit OTT The webcast commentary guys said they disagreed with 1 of the penalties and that was the Dowd penalty who he ''pushed'' the net off. Also said Hendrikx was lucky to not got game. Swings and round abouts...