Recent content by jimmy snels

1. jimmy snels

Top 7 EIHL Defensemen ...

due respect to fournier at this point whos a terrific devil, but weller was the best D man who ever played in the league imho!! I'd also put tyson typlitski and hotham ahead in EIHL era
  2. jimmy snels

We may be called the Devils

head teacher of my kids school. great memory to get his name out there!
  3. jimmy snels

20/21 Squad

we would need another British player to roll 4 full lines assuming rutkis is still signed
  4. jimmy snels

All stars

motte was the best goalie in the league by a mile. would love him in a red shirt. Brits wise Ferrara obviously is the stand out player this season so no doubt the sharks will be circling this off season.
  5. jimmy snels

Awards

or would a brit scorer?
  6. jimmy snels

Awards

i guess with regards to fournier he scores a lot of goals. too newer fans and particularly youngsters, thats bound to stand out more than a stay at home guy who's defending for his life. for me jardine was my choice. after a rough start finding his feet, he was by far our most consistent player...
  7. jimmy snels

season tkts

i can see a lot of people holding fire now. loads of financial strain and potentially a delayed start or reduced game season
  8. jimmy snels

Email with regards to tickets bought.

what email? is this about season tickets?
  9. jimmy snels

Season Cancelled

with reference to refunds i wonder if it would help to just encompass it into next years games? maybe champions league games free or something. rather than dish out cash. id potentially take a Jersey if it works out for the club financially. must be a decent mark up on them anyhow. just a...
  10. jimmy snels

Patrick Bordeleau

still young enough to get fit and play properly again. when he could be arsed he was a wrecking ball for us. decent on penalty kill. he certainly doesnt want to be playing in that beer league in canada
  11. jimmy snels

Patrick Bordeleau

hope he puts his time in, sorts his head out and comes back better.
  12. jimmy snels

Steelers in the .....

great stat steve.
  13. jimmy snels

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

motte was the best i seen. he made some ridiculous saves. he won them games as recognised by their coach and fans on social media. he moved quickly and made huge back to back saves against us numerous times. ones i know i havent seen since Osaer was in net for us. Carr was good. looked big in...
  14. jimmy snels

Cardiff Devils 2019/20.

personally id get a high end import net minder and sign ferrera from Coventry. give him top 2 lines. i mean benti or linglet couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo and played top 2 all year so why couldnt he! Bowns for me is a good net minder, but he doesnt win us big games. I look on envious at...
  15. jimmy snels

Matthew Myers Testimonial?

i also thought this earlier in the season and guessed perhaps it was in his plans to potentially retire?