jenks33's latest activity

• J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept - CC.
    Anyone else not that surprised? This happens every year. It’s become tradition that for a couple of weekends in September/October we are...
  • J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Blaze vs Devils - 22 Sept - CC.
    Penalty trouble again. Yes the standard of refereeing in this league is poor but our discipline is shocking at the moment. 3 penalties...
  • J
    Pope tried a risky pass from behind the net and it hit a Clan stick and I think it was post and in. I don’t really blame Pope as we were...
  • J
    I thought Clan’s 3rd goal was crucial tonight. Even when Clan made it 1-2 it came against the run of play and I still don’t think there...
  • J
    I wouldn’t read to much into that. Challenge cup game wasn’t it? And they probably had one eye on panthers in the league tomorrow
  • J
    Ouch. We always seem to lose one or two games heavily at this time of year so nothing to panic about. Bloody sloppy mind you. That...
  • J
    I see Parisi has signed for South Carolina in the ECHL. Always had a feeling he would return to hockey. Will be interesting to see how...
  • J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Flames vs Devils - 19 Sept - CC.
    What a bloody great win. Guildford is never an easy place to visit but when you consider how much time we played shorthanded in the...
  • J
    jenks33 liked DaveSmith's post in the thread MO.
    No. 6 years with the club isn’t enough for a retirement for me and we already have way too many retired for a club so young.
  • J
    Overall I’m satisfied with what I saw this weekend. I dread the first couple of domestic games after the CHL games as it’s a bit “after...
  • J
    I don’t think anybody would disagree with you from what we’ve seen so far. And apologies I meant DEL 2 not DEL
  • J
    Not sure predicting a 50+ point season for Mcnamee is sticking your neck out. He scored 49 points in 42 games in the DEL and was point a...
  • J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Devils vs Flames - 14 Sept - CC.
    I thought Ferguson showed a lack of class in both fights. He had two or three extra digs when Pope and Reddick were flat out on the ice...
  • J
    When the Giants have won in Europe I've felt happy for them, and pleased that they've made a statement on behalf of the league. When...
  • J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Belfast @ Augsburg.
    Football fan mindset that has almost put you off hockey or football?