jenks33's latest activity

• J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Dupont named head coach.
    Where’s your bloody evidence though sunshine?! :)
  • J
    https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/60363/mike-zalewski played with Martin and Blood last year with Graz, a big forward who’s played...
  • J
    Reid McNeill is a player I hoped we were looking at a few years ago but he was always likely to go to a better league. He finally ended...
  • J
    Debating but with no evidence? Yep, that’s 99% of the posts on here pal!! It would be awfully quiet on here if we could only debate...
  • J
    Don’t you remember the song and dance about Skalde’s appointment?! Todd literally said they narrowed it down to two candidates but...
  • J
    But that’s hindsight isn’t it. It sounded like Skalde blew them away in the interview and he had previous coaching experience in the AHL...
  • J
    Repeating with similar issues? What would they be? Dupont is on the complete other end of the spectrum to Skalde in almost every way...
  • J
    It’s clearly a big task for Dupont isn’t it but I suppose all good coaches had to start somewhere. The players seem to like him and he’s...
  • J
    Apologies if I’ve missed something but how are the club going down the same route with the same expectations? Do you think going from...
  • J
    Face offs were an issue, I feel, last season. Dixon was far and away our best face off man (at 60%), and with 36 points I would not...
  • J
    Yep, very good sign. Mikkelson is 100% done based on what he said to the ref when he got thrown out.
  • J
    jenks33 replied to the thread Who would you replace.
    Mikkelson and Dixon being the first two to lift the trophy after Richie was very telling. I think they’re both done
  • J
    We asked him in Saltbox and his reply was "Ah I dunno if I have another year in me man, I'm old as F*#k" haha
  • J
    Yeah that’s him. Really good player for Sheffield and Bracknell back in the day and ended up player coach with Dundee before moving...
  • J
    I always had my fingers crossed for Dan Ceman. He’s good mates with Todd and he obviously knows the British game. I’ve since said though...