Recent content by JC23

1. JC23

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Also played alongside a certain Mr Andrew Lord during their time at Oklahoma City Barons in 2010/2011 if memory serves me correctly. At the same time that Matt Marquardt was there too.
  2. JC23

Patrick Asselin signs in Germany

Also the same league where a certain Mr Trevor Hendrikx played last year, and put up 22 points in 36 games (8 Goals 14 Assists).
  3. JC23

Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

Premier Sports and the BBC...for Murphy, and Adey has been alongside Murph since Neil Russel took over at Storm.
  4. JC23

Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

Bryce Reddick makes it 2-0 from a BEAUTIFUL play.
  5. JC23

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

The original post states they have no twitter account bud.
  6. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

£3 not £3.30 ;)
  7. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

On match nights, they’re not supposed to be refillable, (changed after my previous post by the higher management) but we do know people will keep their cups and go back. Really happy you guys had a good experience, I was really pleased with how tonight went. Now it’s time for sleep, ready to...
  8. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Same time as IAW doors open. Being based inside the rink means we have to abide by those rules.
  9. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

One of the areas we are looking at is the veggie burgers. As they are cooked to order, they take a little while longer. Hopefully that’s going to improve in coming weeks.
  10. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Bar set high indeed, although, we thought it could have gone better. Perspective is wonderful.
  11. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Sadly not open full time just yet. As of September we will be. For pre-season, it’s just for the games. We’ll be taking care of you all very soon.
  12. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

We have our own gluten free buns in the works right now, just working on the recipe with our bakery. We can provide gluten free buns right now, but I can’t speak for how good the quality of them are :confused:
  13. JC23

Don’t tell Todd ....

Hey now...cut me in slightly on your profits and maybe we can arrange something :p
  14. JC23

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Apologies for the dry burger buddy! You should have said something, we would have happily replaced it if it wasn’t up to the standard you expect. Next time, just seek me out, and I’ll Do anything I can for you. I’m normally the one in the red checked shirt and a backward trucker hat. :)