Recent content by JC23

1. JC23

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

I like this, I’d only make one change. The last line “and your team won’t last the night” - fits a little better in my brain :p
  2. JC23

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

Zamboni driver was indeed Mikey, the rink manager. Not entirely sure where Rickie was tonight.
  3. JC23

Your favourite icehockey agitator?

Brad Marchand. Being a Bruins fan, there is nobody else.
  4. JC23

Fournier goal of the season contender

Oh. Very tough one tbh. I’d never have put those two together as comparable until you’ve now said it. I loved the fact that Culligan could drop back on D at any given moment and was solid going forward, but essentially I am much more a fan of Dixon’s playing style, and think Dixon is much...
  5. JC23

I agree entirely. In all honesty, I think I’d still take Hotham over Fourns, just because of the added elements of physicality he brought to the team. Albeit sometimes at the totally wrong times. I think we were extremely lucky to have both of those guys on the roster at the exact same time.
  6. JC23

Andrew who...? ;)
  7. JC23

Nottingham sign Chris Stewart

Coming straight from the same league as the Hotham boys too?
  8. JC23

Who is new equipment manager?

I’ve noticed this also. I’ve also noticed that Dan Forbes seems to be helping out a lot with the equipment too. I sit right by the tunnels in block 9, on the away bench side, so I have a birds eye view. Furthermore, last game I noticed another new guy by the bench who I’ve not seen before...
  9. JC23

CHL against Continental Cup

I believe if they win both, then winner of CC gets the second spot.
  10. JC23

New comer

Standard rule of thumb also, when the puck is in play, stay sat down/wait to go back to your seats. Secondly, keep your eye on the puck - those things hurt when they come at you. Thirdly, no flash photography. Other than that, have a great time! :)
  11. JC23

Evan Mosey Signs

Difficult to pick up on that via text. Sorry bud :p
  12. JC23

Evan Mosey Signs

You mean aside from the fact he’s playing on an NHL contract right now...?
  13. JC23

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Brendan Brooks leaves Steelers and signs for Storm. https://sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/brendan-brooks-leaves-the-steelers/
  14. JC23

CHL against Continental Cup

CHL every time for me. No comparison.
  15. JC23

EIHL Predictions ......

I was thinking the same!!