Recent content by JC23

1. JC23

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Ooops. Seems I’m out! Panthers falling apart vs Flames...
  2. JC23

Panthers to beat Flames - Saturday.
  3. JC23

Tough week! Storm to beat Flyers.
  4. JC23

Storm Vs Devils - 11 Jan 20 - League

Don’t think he’d go back after they let him go. Barely played him, and then released him at the end of the season. I wouldn’t go back if I were him.
  5. JC23

Evan Mosey

He’s signed up to help out Hendo’s hockey camp in Cardiff alongside Marty, Dixon, Fourns and Hendo late February according to a post today. So I don’t see him having left at all.
  6. JC23

This could be a short bracket if the Clan and Flyers play storming games. Haha!
  7. JC23

Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

McNamee dropped him a couple times.
  8. JC23

Joey Haddad

Sadly Helen I think you‘ve had a nightmare there. Mooney’s post was sarcasm entirely I believe. Hence why everyone else hasn’t chased him out of town with pitchforks already.
  9. JC23

Devils vs Clan - 01 Dec 19 - League

Really hoping after this weekend, we can kick on and put together a streak. Weekend away in Scotland is going to be tough. But I believe it can happen. If rumours of Benti carrying an injury are true, then I think Lord should stick with the lines we’ve seen this weekend, with the Brit core...
  10. JC23

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Same!
  11. JC23

Devils vs Clan - 01 Dec 19 - League

Very very good game of hockey. Really impressed by Bryce Reddick on a forward line tonight. His work rate is incredible, and as a forward he isn’t having to rush back on D as much.
  12. JC23

Inquest

My point was, he wasn’t on the ice. But cheers.
  13. JC23

Inquest

I think you’re right. He knows what he’s doing. But at the same time, looking at the stats (admittedly, games aren’t played on paper) they technically outplayed us. Outshot, they had more PP’s, and they should have won if you look at it that way. I’d say that was them playing well. For us to...
  14. JC23

Inquest

In my experience of him I don’t think he’d sugar coat it. I’ve seen him be honest about his feelings on everything else, don’t think he’d be any different about how his team played tbh. Side bar; I’m actually enjoying this debate because it hasn’t melted down to insults and toys being thrown...