Recent content by JC23

1. JC23

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

@Ger-Devils getting some well deserved praise here. You did an amazing job of organising once again mate, thank you for all you do.
  2. JC23

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Now then :eek:;)
  3. JC23

Devils Vs Nomad Astana - Conti Cup - 17th Nov 23 - FO 16:00 (15:00 UK)

Any reason why you’ve singled Batch out? Personally I think the whole team need a kick up the arse so far.
  4. JC23

Sanford & Martin - EIHL !!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fully aware some of them will look here, my point was they don’t NEED to look here. Joey especially being the man he is, won’t need any of us armchair coaches telling him how his game is. I also echo the sentiments of others here, if the EIHL had a Selke trophy, Joey...
  5. JC23

Sanford & Martin - EIHL !!!!

I don’t think Joey is going to be sitting in the locker room paying the slightest bit of attention to the forum at all in fairness mate - the man is a professional, and knows his game isn’t where it needs to be, I also think after so long playing in Cardiff he’s more than used to the fact we as...
  6. JC23

Todd comments

That screechy fella, Simon Kitchen, is one of the AVFTB hosts.
  7. JC23

Devils Vs Clan - League - 30th Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

I think it was an attempted hit, you’re right. BUT, I also remember Reggie holding him back by his shorts and stopping him skating away, slashing his legs and stick tapping him to instigate the fight which can’t be seen on the highlights. Luckily the refs were in the play and looking away.
  8. JC23

I was wrong, it was Jamal Watson.
  9. JC23

I definitely remember register doing a lot of the cheap shotting nonsense, and also dropping the gloves with a Guildford Flames player. Levi Cable maybe?
  10. JC23

Coach with a decision to sit someone on weekend

Could well just be one of the new guys, rather than a new signing.
  11. JC23

An interesting signing for peterboro

It states 2 years of EIHA U11 conference, should mean he classes as a Brit in the EIHL, much the same as Jackson Whistle I believe.
  12. JC23

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 24th Sept 23 - 17:30 FO

“Don’t tell them your name Batch!”
  13. JC23

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

In all honesty, I think Booth just needs more game time. After a couple seasons of rarely playing in game action, and coming to a different size (bigger?) ice pad, he needs time to learn his angles and adjust. I think he will come very good around Christmas time given the chance - and will...