Recent content by JC23

1. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Same time as IAW doors open. Being based inside the rink means we have to abide by those rules.
  2. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

One of the areas we are looking at is the veggie burgers. As they are cooked to order, they take a little while longer. Hopefully that’s going to improve in coming weeks.
  3. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Bar set high indeed, although, we thought it could have gone better. Perspective is wonderful.
  4. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Sadly not open full time just yet. As of September we will be. For pre-season, it’s just for the games. We’ll be taking care of you all very soon.
  5. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

We have our own gluten free buns in the works right now, just working on the recipe with our bakery. We can provide gluten free buns right now, but I can’t speak for how good the quality of them are :confused:
  6. JC23

Don’t tell Todd ....

Hey now...cut me in slightly on your profits and maybe we can arrange something :p
  7. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Apologies for the dry burger buddy! You should have said something, we would have happily replaced it if it wasn’t up to the standard you expect. Next time, just seek me out, and I’ll Do anything I can for you. I’m normally the one in the red checked shirt and a backward trucker hat. :)
  8. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

All feedback is good feedback. ;) But as I said last night, Kipper knows.
  9. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Glad to hear it. I was deep in the engine room all night, so I didn’t really get to see the speed of service. Glad to hear it went down quickly though. We’re actually looking at ways to make things faster, as we didn’t think it went as smoothly as it could have. So fingers crossed we can...
  10. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

So, night number 1 is in the books. It didn’t go perfectly, we’ve definitely got stuff we WILL improve on. But I think we did a decent job seeing as we only got fully set up about an hour before doors opened. (I was still putting “feet” on fences at 4pm) Aside from prices (because let’s be...
  11. JC23

Lines

I believe Richie was handed the C before, and didn’t want it. That being said, that’s come from the back of my mind somewhere, so I wouldn’t count on that being 100% correct.
  12. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Hey guys, It is the Grazing Shed taking over. As I mentioned previously, I’m the one that will be managing the restaurant. For now, it’s only going to be open for the pre-season games, and going full time ASAP. Look forward to seeing you all :cool:
  13. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Cheers for all the well wishes guys. As I said though, I am only going to be the manager for the business, the actual company has been around a while. I’m hoping that the fact I’ve been a Devils fan so long, and generally know the issues with the rink food etc will stand me and the company in...
  14. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Same vein, but, much better quality, much more variety, and generally a better product. The full roll out won’t happen until next month, but there will be a limited version for pre-season.
  15. JC23

CAFE - PRICES GONE

There will be a new business in the cafe this season. Starting on Sunday for the Panthers game. I can’t say any more, as it hasn’t been officially announced yet. But, it’s a massive improvement. Trust me. I’m going to be the GM of the business, hence why I know what’s going on. Not just...