JC23's latest activity

• JC23
    JC23 liked Kevin roog's post in the thread Online shop.
    Got to be about time for some corky bashing(only joking)
  • JC23
    JC23 liked hip check's post in the thread Standing Area.
    Always stood at both WNIR and BBT but my back is knackered now so would probs stay seated, saying that I believe standing is better for...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked Gazza272's post in the thread Standing Area.
    Apart from the post immediately above the one Solelace made.......
  • JC23
    JC23 liked solelace84's post in the thread Standing Area.
    I'm not saying any of you have said that you're explicitly against it - I'm saying that there ARE people against it and I don't...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked solelace84's post in the thread Standing Area.
    I guess the people who are against the idea of a dedicated area for people who want to sing/wave flags/support the team more vocally...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked The_Puck's post in the thread Standing Area.
    I’ve always wanting a standing section in the rink for a while now. I used to stand in the BBT but unfortunately can’t do that anymore...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked Gazza272's post in the thread Standing Area.
    We sell out loads? Granted we didn't this weekend, but for the run in the last few years attendance has never been a problem...
  • JC23
    The contary, it would increase capacity by putting up for resale the ST seats vacated by standing fans. It would fill an otherwise empty...
  • JC23
    The thing that I don't like are people who never travel with the club on CHL away games and are quick to critisise fans who are trying...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked James's post in the thread Standing Area.
    I stood in the WNIR standing section, I stood at the plexi in the tent. I miss standing at games. Not sure I'd count as an ultra though :D
  • JC23
    JC23 liked Ger-Devils's post in the thread Standing Area.
    Ultras? None of us are, we just took the mentality of the flags and banners nothing more. We like to stand and sing that’s it. No...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked drainage's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    Sorry but for me a lot of comments here seem personal.....I have never had an issue in the shop (and I often pop in and don’t buy...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked pjj365's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    The card is a MasterCard issued by AF Payments which is FSA registered and as you say it is a pre-payment card but you could lose...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked BostonBart22's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    About time to close this subject now, dont think the witchunt on corky would have been mentioned if the shirt problem didnt come to...
  • JC23
    JC23 liked kingmo19.1's post in the thread Shirt purchase.
    All this debate relating to Devils Merch and a grumpy shop owner! tut tut tut .... 'Real fans' never buy a shirt - they just get the...