Recent content by Iceman1234

1. I

Blaze v Devils - Sun 27/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

3-0 Down after 15mins.....wakey wakey.... Time for someone to steps up and ignite the team.....scrap perhaps?
  2. I

Newcastle Vipers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 6:30pm Chat/Updates

Yeah just tried to send one, and it got bounced back - relay access denied (??!!??)
  3. I

Rumours Thread

You won't be disappointed! ;)
  4. I

Rumours Thread

Sorry Guys, Just re-read the original post. Yeah agree, Elich would make an awesome finishing touch to the top line......mmmmm.... Dear Jim, Please could you fix it for......... :lol:
  5. I

Rumours Thread

Nice thought....but think you would find if (and its a big if at this stage) Elich were to sign as well as Birbraer then that would be the 1st line! Couldn't imagine possibly the highest paid player (which Elich may well be, or very close to smith) playing on the 3rd line. Great Signing...
  6. I

Our chances ??

To be honest I quite fancy our chances......Since Adams gave the players a B@llocking via the media (its what 6 wins in a row), and more importantly, several forwards seem to have found their shooting boots (skates). 3 - 3 away, and 3 - 1 at home......Jobs a good un!
  7. I

Devils v Giants face-off time

Can someone from the club confirm what the face-off time is? Cheers Nick
  8. I

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - 07/02 - Chat & Updates

would expect either Voth or MacIver to "dance" with Rushton tonight
  9. I

Music info

you could go to ARES and get their P2P software, and its available to share from other users
  10. I

Basingstoke Bison v Cardiff Devils - 31/01 - Chat & Updates

Aubry Played First Period....Joe Played the remainder
  11. I

Basingstoke Bison v Cardiff Devils - 31/01 - Chat & Updates

Nope out 2-4 weeks with broken thumb
  12. I

Too many excuses

Think it was Brent Walker Group Initially, and then as rightly mentioned Sports Nationwide
  13. I

Blaze sign another

Actually, he did score a goal in a continental cup match at the WNIR, when we hosted a pool of the competition........but agree with the point you were trying to make...hardly a prolific scorer.....can't remember the opponents (pretty sure the game ended 5-5 if that helps).