Recent content by icecoach2020

1. I

Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Final

Re: Devils Vs Giants - Sunday 29th March - Play-Off Semi Fin Personally I feel we have achieved a great deal in the last 7 months, with a future to look forward to, think of the position we were in this time last year, dire springs to mind, OK we have not won everything that was there for...
  2. I

Latest rink update

Well said Chris, most of us know, appreciate and understand that not everything goes exactly to plan! Well most do except this "Chillee", whoever he is, have stopped reading the negative/argumentative posts from him now, lets just keep looking forward to an eventual great future for the ice rink...
  3. I

Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

Dont tell me someone has managed to get it removed? ok stop something that is not suitable, but removing the entire thread?? c'mon :shock:
  4. I

Stewards for 2014/15 season

Hi Jason, should be able to help now and then, as before, robin
  5. I

Cardiff NIHL Announcement...

:lol: unless you were suddenly banned :shock:
  6. I

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

I started in mid 90's with my kids and continued since then, sadly some people will never accept any type of criticism, constructive or otherwise, about their kids or that the game changes as they grow older!
  7. I

Now what was it i was called this year ;:| oh yes..... "a disgrace to hockey, don't know what I am doing, should not be coaching kids, must do it the same way as ******* he has been doing it for months now! etc etc..... :shock:
  8. I

Have to agree with Kipper, lets hope it is only for one season, this will be the first season in a lot of years I won't be coaching, some will probably say thats not a bad thing :DWD but i cant see very many getting to elite level as we have managed in the past, time will tell! Wonder why I...
  9. I

As I have said previously I never received any voting forms, however at a previous meeting he did put himself forward for the position of Chairman, his only current involvement as far as I know is as one of the Trustees of the DCF charity
  10. I

I believe Paul Ragan originally put himself forward for chairman, also I was under the impression Mark Cuddihy was voted into secretary, although I may be wrong, has been known ;:| Dionne Ragan was one of the fundraising volunteers as well I still contend that the set up was achieved in the...
  11. I

It was a shame that only about 25% of parents turned up for the meeting, does this say something? the vote for positions should have been an anonymous one prior to any meeting with proper auditing and again there was only a tiny percentage of parents actually voted, a show of hands is not the...
  12. I

Mooney even when my boys (and you know who they are) were playing everyone in the team developed, no preferences ever given or expected by most coaches, however it is sadly very true those days have gone, as I have seen over the past few years there will be very few players make the level...
  13. I

New Owners

As far as i am aware PR is still trying to maintain a hold of the juniors with a parents committee set up, him as chairman, others in key roles, not sure how they will fill the roles with volunteers as they would have to be voted in by the parents or perhaps its already signed and sealed...
  14. I

Is it that bad....?

The info is on the devils site regarding the meeting that was held end of last month with a selection of managers, coaches and various others, have a look (off season update) ....... no idea when it will all start :?
  15. I

Pope Resigns !

as others have found out as well, unless you agree totally then whatever category you are involved with in hockey, you can say goodbye to being asked to help in the future unless its "hobsons choice" cant see that change either... ;)