Recent content by Iamdevilsfan76

1. I

Cardiff to play Manchester, Clan game postponed

We will DEFINITELY NOT see our cash. I believe the only option is take the money owed off next season's tickets.
  2. I

Premier Sports

The league is sponsored by a sports broadcast company - yet hardly broadcasts the leagues games. What is the point.? There should be at least a few games a weekend. Imagine if sky sports, when they get the rights for Premier League football, hardly showed any league games
  3. I

Any Update?????

Yeah no game untill the 16th possibly. Didn't Drakeford say no review for 2 weeks? Which will include another 3 games
  4. I

Any Update?????

Was wondering ,Has anyone seen or heard from the club regards plans for the next few weeks? Looks like we will lose another 3 games behind closed doors? Would of hoped and thought the club would of posted something today???
  5. I

Was more about pressure on Todd to come up with a solution regards refunds for ST holders. The offer of a stream that doesn't work isn't an option
  6. I

New Rumours

The one player you knew should be playing at a higher level than ours but some how happy to do so
  7. I

Big concern this, IMO. If thinking about the fans just postpone the game and re arrange once fans are allowed back. It would ease the pressure on Todd especially after the disaster of a stream on Saturday
  8. I

Devils Vs Flames - League - 1st & 2nd Jan 22 - New Year Extravaganza

Shouldn't restart game untill issue resolved
  9. I

Ticket Vouchers?

Will there be something for the season ticket holders?
  10. I

Ticket Vouchers?

Yes, I am guessing the club are understandably rather busy at the moment as had no response. Hopefully there is a plan in place.
  11. I

Ticket Vouchers?

Read that all non ST tickets will be transferred to open ended ticket vouchers.
  12. I

Physical

With this team,No chance. Sadly the league is going the European way though zzzzzzzzz
  13. I

Ticket Vouchers?

Also a voucher would be something, all I have been offered for our 6 tickets is the stream. The same as someone with a single st
  14. I

Ticket Vouchers?

Willing to spend the money on 6 season tickets to enjoy watching my team. Didn't plan on losing money.
  15. I

Ticket Vouchers?

As a family of 6 with ST it's not dead money to us a game day over the season costs us £60 so to get the same benefit as a single season ticket holder isn't great. Do in affect we are down £45 with the £15 stream. Two games I can take but any more I think Todd will need to look at refunds