Recent content by Hutchy069

1. H

Disappointed.

Can I just say it shows the type of fantastic people we have who own and run the club on a day to day basis. Steve, Kris and Todd have all provided responses and to apologised for the error. Mistakes do happen and I'm sure the request will get sorted but well done to the 3 of them for taking...
  2. H

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

After waiting so long for Mega Monday I thought there would be at least 2 big signings. What happened to the Ben Davies and Matt Myers potential rumours? I do trust TK and AL but was expecting more than this. If Piggot has signed for another year that would say to me only one of Ben or...
  3. H

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Does anyone know what the current situation is with Mike Will? He is not listed as a player for this year but he is not listed as a free agent on the various ice hockey sites?
  4. H

Pre 1990 game vhs's

I think I have a copy of the Telford vs Cardiff game when we won the league. I was in Telford for the game and what a game it was.
  5. H

"It looked like we may have blown it but ..."

Re: We've Just Blown It. Talk about throwing away the league. 3 defeats on the bounce and everyone else coming into form. Looks like all our top players are being found out and are starting to bottle it!!!!!!!! Probably get a load of abuse for this post but something isn't right and...
  6. H

Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

I only watched the game via Icetime TV but it looked like all our defencemen, apart from Hendo and Batchy were trying to play the puck in dangerous areas and at times they all seemed to panic when a steelers player was near them It's great having puck playing defencemen but there is a time and...
  7. H

Devils Jersey Numbers

Did we have a goalie called Chris Newton play for the Devils? If so, can anyone remember when this was?