1. H

Belfast sign another Import

Tyler Soy is also out injured at the moment
  2. H

Playoff Weekend

No, just the Thursday
  3. H

steelers Vs Devils - CC Semi - 23rd Feb 22

In 2018 final the Devils got around 90% of the tickets against the Giants when they couldn’t sell 50% of the tickets. It’s the benefit of hosting.
  4. H

steelers Vs Devils - CC Semi - 23rd Feb 22

CHL final is one legged at home of higher seed
  5. H

Guildford Flames Apply for EIHL

I would like the two conference system to stay. However to keep it balanced each conference should have two of the big four (Gardiner - Belfast & Sheffield, Erhardt - Nottingham and Cardiff) one each of the "potentially" should be doing better teams (G - Braehead, E - Coventry) and three each of...
  6. H

NHL Jerseys

Depends on the quality you are looking. If you want better quality I would recommend sucking up the import cost and using either cool hockey or ice jerseys. Unlike the NHL shop that uses cheap heat pressed names and numbers these two stitch everything on. If using cool hockey request a mesh name...
  7. H

Selling tickets, is it right ?

I very much understand what a ticket is and the legalities of it, however no club is ever going to alienate its fan base by being so petty as to object to someone selling a ticket they bought in good faith however decided to sell because they couldn't attend. Bums on seats is better than empty...
  8. H

Selling tickets, is it right ?

Nailed it!! What next, objections to selling jerseys because that might stop someone buying a brand new one from the club? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

Goodnight Belfast

Yeah, they played a very professional game, soaked up the early pressure to maintain their lead and hit us well on the break. Disallowed Giants goal was a major turning point I think but sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't. Coventry will be a tough semi for you guys, esp with...
  10. H

Goodnight Belfast

Would* not 'wills' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. H

Goodnight Belfast

As a Giants fan, and despite some of the comments here I wills like to wish you good luck in the Finals. Would rather see Cardiff or Fife win it, and to be honest you guys were the best team all season and should have won the league so I think you deserve the playoffs Sent from my iPhone using...
  12. H

Premier Sports

I'm guessing planning wise they couldn't wait to see how things stand after steelers panthers game and by choosing steelers game on Sunday they are guaranteed to either be at a meaningful match, or there for the trophy presentation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

Congratulations to TK

[emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. H

Devils v Giants - Sat & Sun - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Giants - Sat & Sun - League - Chat/Updates 1) Regulation wins - currently tied (game in hand could change this) 2) Total wins - Sheff 1 ahead but to be tied Cardiff need a win which will make it tied 3) If above two tied, Results between the teams, Cardiff 9 points, Sheffield 8...
  15. H

Play Off seeding

Folks, if Devils don't win the league they will be second seeds, it's clearly stated above that if league winner doesn't win their conference, 2&3 seed goes to the conference winners in order of league position Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk