Recent content by hip check

1. hip check

Best 2 players you've ever seen in Britain ...

Been following since 1st season. Ken Hodge and Ed Courtney for me.
  2. hip check

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

What a awesome feeling to be without a doubt the top club in the country. Careful what you post..remember the 'processional' thread?
  3. hip check

MK

Absolutely agree..a credit to the club, would love to see them back in the EIHL.
  4. hip check

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

You can be tough without being violent (unless there is a need for it), someone like Craig Weller wouldn't need to fight he would have total respect from opponents who would know not to mess with the guy, this is one element we were short on last season imo.
  5. hip check

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Possibly, he would be greatly missed imo.
  6. hip check

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Was speaking to a friend who's been following Devils for many years, he seems well connected with the inner workings of the club and he made some comments that I found quite surprising. He said Benti's on his way, (he's going home, where home is I'm not sure) as is Haddad, Pope's contract has...
  7. hip check

One signing new and one returning, who?

Ackered and Ken Hodge.
  8. hip check

If he stayed because he felt valued he would always wonder how far his talents could have taken him, it's not always about money, seeing how far your talents can take you is enough motivation for most people, Andrew Lord is no different.
  9. hip check

Life is short, opportunities sometimes need to be taken. You can be happy with your achievements but winners rise to the challenge ..if an opportunity arose that was too good to refuse I believe he would be silly to turn down the offer.
  10. hip check

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Would gladly sacrifice a little bit of speed for a little more beef in the line up, when Louis went with Springer I think most of the supporters were on their feet including the Storm fans. Plenty of options to fill the team with speed merchants but think we need that edge which puts doubt into...
  11. hip check

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

Is it a bit understandable that I'm feeling apprehensive about this weekend? Previously I've always been confident about our chances regardless of the opposition but not so sure about this one.
  12. hip check

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Apr 19 - Play Off Semi Final Spectacular

Should be a good game, hopefully with a win for us but whatever will be will be.
  13. hip check

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Guildford are my choice for play off champs, fast skating well coached side.
  14. hip check

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

He's no mug, it's not just a case of Louis doing the business on him, I think it would be a good match up but the importance of the game means cool heads are needed.