Recent content by hip check

1. H

Best of the best ......

Forward...Hilton Ruggles. Defence... Craig Weller. Netminder...Steve Lyle. Too much choice but as favourites these are mine.
  2. H

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

Soft underbelly, how many debates have we had on here about skill/speed/physicality? we have the first 2 but imo we're lacking in the 3rd..always room for a no nonsense tough nut imo..Ulmer total respect to you taking on a fight you knew you would lose.
  3. H

Agree, where's the sense of watching your teammates backs? we've had players in the past who would've stepped straight in, if the ref doesn't take action the players should do the right thing and step up to the mark..we have a soft underbelly.
  4. H

Yes he could have and should have imo.
  5. H

Ulmer's not a fighter, he shouldn't have to be the one to step up to the mark, respect to him though for doing so.
  6. H

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

12 tickets per person is crazy imo, my daughter, partner and myself are all s/t holders but why would we need 36 tickets between us? 4 max p/p is ample surely? I haven't got a problem with the idea of selling tickets in this fashion as most people living a distance away would probably know...
  7. H

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Tough game imo, everyone wants to defeat the top dogs (and at this moment we are), should never underestimate any opposition as a win against us would be a platform to push on and get a bit of momentum going, o/t win for Devil's.
  8. H

Terrible news today!

Totally agree, tragic news that a young man loses his life like this, RIP young man.
  9. H

Belfast away tickets.

All sorted mate, tickets safely tucked away.
  10. H

Belfast away tickets.

Got 4 tickets care of Ger-Devils, anyone know where to pick them up to? saw him last night but he didn't have my tickets ready, said pick them up this afternoon before game or during breaks, can't see him anywhere.
  11. H

Steelers sack 3

Sometimes wonder when teams unload players like in this instance, does it put off potential signings joining that organisation considering the turnover of players at the Steelers this season? We at the Devil's don't get this scenario very often and we're reaping the benefits now.
  12. H

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

Never underestimate any opponent, they may be going through a tough time atm but sometimes a wounded animal can be dangerous. They're playing the current twice champions and the current league leaders so what more motivation do they need to raise their game? If they bring their A game and we get...
  13. H

Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Great road win, just need to do the business tomorrow now.
  14. H

Flyers Vs Devils - 06 Jan 19 - League

Careful, you may get accused of a processional type comment, .
  15. H

Charles Linglet

Immence player, super skills, my favourite player.