Recent content by hip check

1. hip check

New Manchester Rink

One of my all time favourites was Ivan
  2. hip check

New Manchester Rink

Remember it well, didn't Mr McWilliam get a match pen up there and smash the glass door leading to the changing rooms? I'm getting on a bit now so could have my facts Mcfuddled up.
  3. hip check

New Manchester Rink

OK you win if you've got 'loads a money' like Sheffield everybody else can fight over the minor places :cool:
  4. hip check

New Manchester Rink

And previously?
  5. hip check

New Manchester Rink

Why have they never won the league considering they have the richest owner in the league? biggest wallet doesn't always mean you win the biggest trophies. I believe our owners have quoted in the past that we have probably the 3rd/4th biggest budget and up until last season we have always punched...
  6. hip check

New Manchester Rink

The team that spends the most don't always win things..aka Sheffield Steelers for instance.
  7. hip check

New Manchester Rink

Not the only reason, they're well coached, have a group that play for each other and rarely take nights off like we do.
  8. hip check

New Manchester Rink

You need to look at the bigger picture, hockey in this country needs more quality rinks, if we are one of the smaller rinks so be it, some of the best nights were in the tent and the WNIR. Guildford are entertaining and competitive in a smaller rink than ours.
  9. hip check

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

I've got to be honest I've never seen any police down a Devils game, there may have been an occasion many moons ago when there was a bit of a kerfuffle with some irate Devils fan who may have possibly tried to attack an opposition player, but that could be just my imagination. Police attending...
  10. hip check

GKS vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 13th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

They will be wound up and intoxicated as the atmosphere down the city will be tense and volatile with the alcohol flowing freely.
  11. hip check

The-Inferno Speaks to... [Updated archive]

No13 still saddens me
  12. hip check

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

I gave this one a miss and it looks like it was a wise decision..
  13. hip check

[Tonight will be about speed. Moving the puck accurately and quickly and working harder than Steelers to find open areas of ice. Things that we normally don't see from this Devil's team.
  14. hip check

Is that with Alderson playing to coaches orders or because he has got some balls?